47

Teddy and some fruit loops:

***

Later that night, a game of spotlight was played. No one had planned it, but once a few people joined in, eventually everybody followed.

It worked like this: there would be a person with a flashlight and the rest of the people would have to hide throughout the woods and they can move unless they are spotted with said flashlight.

Objective: try not to be found by the person with the flashlight. Whoever wins got the prize that the person with the flashlight would be deciding. It could be anything. A rock, money, no one knew.

The person with the flashlight ended up being you. No one was going to lie that this scared them. Even without trying you scared the crap out of people. Someone was sure to have a heart attack tonight.

***

Over in one part of the woods, Hinata was following behind Akaashi who weirdly wasn't responding to him. They were completely in the dark with nothing but their own intuition to guide them.

"Psst! Akaashi! I need to pee!" At that moment, Hinata heard a the sound of a twig snapping and jumped around to see nothing, like literally nothing, he couldn't see for shit.

But when he turned back, he could no longer see the outline of Akaashi or hear any more movement coming from another person.

"...Akaashi?" Hinata walked forward, his shoes crunching against the leaves and twigs below. A slight breeze blew by, causing the trees to sing. Hinata pulled at his jumper. His teeth chattered. "Why did we have to play this?!"

***

"Ow!" Kaori fell face first into some dirt. Yukie who was with her along with Konoha and Lev tried not to laugh but couldn't hold it in.

"Shut up!" She whispered. "Y/n might hear you!" Kaori got up and dusted herself off. "Ew," she scoffed. Yukie giggled. "Yukie, I will push you forward."

"I meant no disrespect!" Yukie whispered. The small group stayed close together. If they were apart even a few feet, they would barley be able to make out each other's silhouettes. So, they stayed together as to not be separated.

Soon, they seemed to have found a good hiding spot. That was until they heard a scream off in the distance. They tried to deny it at first, saying it was just their minds playing tricks on them. But even so, they were shit scared.

"Maybe we should just keep moving?" Konoha suggested. "Not because I'm scared," he laughed nervously. "B-but maybe because it will give us a better chance??"
"That's a great idea! Let's go," Kaori agreed.

***

Up in a tree sat Bokuto perched all on his lonesome. He'd been scared at first, but he felt safer since he was above ground. He stayed close enough so that you'd see him with a flashlight so the game was still fair, but hopefully it would be a little harder to find him.

But of course, this was you and you weren't a normal person. Bokuto's plan completely backfired and was the first to be spotted.

"Found you." When you supposedly came out of nowhere and flashed the light on to Bokuto, he was startled and fell from the tree.

You watched with a blank face as he groaned while trying to get up.
"Are you alright?" You asked flatly. With a weak smile, Bokuto gave you a thumbs up.

The next few to be found were Yams and Tsukishima who weren't even trying. All they wanted to do was explore the woods a little, looking for things like bugs and different stones.

Everybody who got found went back to the campsite. You took them there of course as they wouldn't be able to find their way back without a light guiding them.

***

"You know, I heard there's a lake nearby," said Kiyoko. She sat with Yachi behind a large rock.
"Oh, really?" Kiyoko hummed in response. "Maybe we could go in the morning," Yachi wondered aloud.

"Maybe." Kiyoko agreed. To the left, the girls' heard a rustling. Yachi shook with fear.
"C-could that be someone else?!"
"Probably." Kiyoko didn't want Yachi to worry too much, it could have been an animal or something harmless like it.

She thought the rustling would ease up, but it seemed to only get more intense. There was no wind blowing so a random bush rustling around this much shouldn't have been happening, but it was.

Kiyoko could see Yachi getting more and more scared as the seconds passed. To ease her fear, Kiyoko decided to check it out.
"No, Kiyoko!" Yachi grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "You can't go! What if you get eaten?!"

Kiyoko just smiled. "Don't worry, she said. "I'll be right back." Yachi let go and watched nervously as she the outline of Kiyoko went further toward the rustling bush.

Yachi covered her eyes with her hands, peeking out of the gaps every second to see if Kiyoko was okay. Kiyoko neared the bush and all at once, the rustling stopped.

It was dead quiet. Not a single thing made a noise. Kiyoko decided to leave it and walked carefully back to Yachi.
"See? There was nothing there."

And then, another scream. This time, this was was far more clear and could be heard all throughout the woods. It used the flow of the wind to reach each person's ear. The game of spotlight was about to get far more interesting.

To be continued...