28

Teddy on the fridge:

***

The managers, mainly Yukie, had forced you to participate in this seance. The girls were surprised to hear you say you'd participated in one before.

"You have the most original experiences, don't you?" Asked Kaori.
"I suppose so," you replied.

It was true, the stories you'd tell people casually usually left them bewildered and questioning if you were even real.

"Are we meant to draw blood?" Yachi nervously asked. Her hands were shaking as she held on to Kiyokos and Kaoris.

"I don't think so," said Yukie. "Maybe if the ghost is into that or something?"
"What are you even saying right now?" Kaori asked, but she never got a good answer.

"Ok," said Kiyoko. "How does this work?"
"Y/n? Care to explain?" Yukie smiled.
"Well, it's good that we are in a comfortable space."
"Maybe you are," said Yachi. She looked a little green, it was worrying.

"It's always good to cleanse the space too," you said. The girls looked around.
"Uhhhh, we could grab some of the boys' lynx spray?" Said Kiyoko.
"Not the lynx spray," Kaori laughed.

"We also need the correct tools," you explained.
"Like this?!" Yukie briefly removed her hands to pull out her Ouija board from home.
"We're using a-a Ouija board?!" Yachi stuttered.

"Yes," you said flatly making a few of the girls laugh. Swiftly, you lit a few candles as Yukie placed the board in the middle of the circle.

"What now?" Kaori asked.
"Usually, at this point we should create a shared energy with any spirits around."
"And how do we do that?" Kiyoko said.

"What we're doing right now." The girls looked at how you all held hands. "By speaking a few words, we could possibly make a connection."

"I'll go I'll go!" Said Yukie as the rest of the managers sighed. This was going to be interesting. "Ummm, hey there spirits!" Kaori snorted at Yukies start.

"If you're like—down to chat, we're totally open. Let's be kind though, yeah? Keep the vibes chill."
"Yes, that is ideal," you added on matter of fact.

"So, yeah! That's it! Go for it!" Yukie finished.
"Do we put our hands on the board now?" Kiyoko asked, but before you could answer, it moved on its own.

All the girls squealed except for you. Nothing fazed you, ever. The planchette had moved to the letter 'Y'. Without saying anything, you all watched it closely.

Everybody gasped when it quickly moved to 'O'.
"Y...O...," said Yukie.
"Yeah we can fucking read ourselves, Yukie!" Kaori yelled.

"Well shit, who got your panties in a twist? Wait! That's actually a good question! What colour are Kaoris panties if you're real?! Huh?!"
"Don't fucking ask that!"

The planchette moving again got them to shut up. It had landed on 'U'. No one moved an inch. The Ouiji board continued to spell out the sentence 'you are all...' but it hadn't been completed.

"What if the spirit died?!" Yachi asked.
"The spirit is already dead Yachi, that is the point of a spirit," you said blankly.
"Oh...right."

"Nah but where did it go?!" Yukie asked. She even tried checking under the board.
"Is it still here?" Kaori asked and immediately the planchette went to the word 'no'.

"Oh okay so you're a liar?!" Yukie asked looking up at the ceiling and then around the room. "Huh?! You're a smartass?!"

"Don't make it mad, Yukie!" Yachi advised.
"I agree with Yachi," you said. "It could potentially attach itself to you and wreck havoc on your life.
"Well," said Kaori. "I don't think I'm getting any sleep tonight."

To be continued...

Guys remember there's more than one love interest 😭😭

I also won't be revealing who they are but I'm sure it's easy to tell