CHAPTER 10

(Ethan's POV)

I felt so good, like I was in some alternate universe, where my ultimate love loved me back!

Where my mate wanted me...He wants me!

Our wolves were completely satisfied, bonding their own ways and Damien and I were able to bond ours as well. This world was amazing and happy. Where I wasn't a King and that it didn't matter that I was an Omega...That I had no chosen mate...It was just us, perhaps even just the two of us in the whole entire world!

...Nothing else matters...

Letting out a moan, to having a slight sense of satisfaction, I lifted myself and guided what I was wanking before to go directly inside of me. This is what I wanted, why hopelessly wait for it?

...But...I didn't think that it would hurt me, but I stopped when it did, feeling him breath out deeply and put his hands on my waist. It seemed so real, as the tingles crept over my skin and my heat escalated, wanting to fulfil what I had started.

I felt myself start to lose what I wanted, like he was taking me off him, and I pushed down, letting out a yell to the pain, as I landed on his lap.

It really did hurt...It hurt so much!

But...I couldn't control it! I didn't want to go backwards, I wanted to go forwards!

"Dammit!"

Putting my legs around him, so that he couldn't do that again, I felt his hands try to continue to remove me from him.

"No..." I state in a whisper...

I was pouting...Why was my dream making me do something I don't want to do!?

"I will not go any further with you!"

"This is a dream, you will satisfy me!"

"Oh, just because you are the King?"

"I don't want to be King right now, I want to be your lover, your mate, your partner, your everything!"

I tried to not slur my words, but I'm sure they came out a bit funny.

...It was now that it starting to dawn upon me, that maybe...I wasn't dreaming...Especially since I was still in a bit of pain for forcing him inside of me like that!

Oh, it still hurt like crazy, but...I don't want him to leave me!

I took his head and rushed to silence his lips with my own, then I moved myself on top of him. Please, I silently pleaded him...Please!

Both of us moaned in our kiss and I felt more comfortable. I felt completely sedated now, feeling himself twitch and hard as a rock inside me. I felt like I had been reborn, that my life was great...That everything was fabulous!

I've never had a dream where I was on heat before...But, I never wanted it to end!

Moving more, I let out another moan to the most fulfilling and completed feeling I'd ever felt in my life. The wetness from my heat helped but I was completely sure that I was happily making my own wetness due to feeling extremely gratified and happy!

Claiming his lips, it wasn't long before I felt myself unable to concentrate enough, so I stopped and slid myself over his lap once again, lifting only slightly because I felt weak, but I started to feel an incomplete feeling overwhelm me...Even though it felt a hundred percent better then before, now I want more, I wanted him deeper inside of me! I wanted the climax as I know for sure will be a never forgetting experience. Something that will rock my world over all the other times I had finished.