CHAPTER 14

(Ethan's POV)

Yet again, I was startled into another thing, as Damien picked me up and put me onto his lap...Reminding me that he was still naked!

I put my hands to my face and felt myself stiffen up.

"Now now, I want to read the rest of this first...I didn't want to be the King...And the reason why I have a family, is because I'm the King...Oh...Are you saying that..."

I interrupted him in an outburst, "Do you get it now!? If I was someone else, I probably wouldn't be with anyone! Owen made it all happen, even Chance! I'm just..."

By the time I had finished my words, they weren't just spat out, they were nearly a whisper...I had also started out looking at him angrily, but by the time I finished, I was looking down.

I didn't know who I was at the moment, was I the 'King' or was I the Omega?

Sighing, I knew that I had said too much but...By the looks of things, I couldn't lie to this person...I also didn't seem to think properly either! It really seemed that...With Damien around...I was stupid!

...It's no wonder...Because all I felt...Was really happy...Just like this.

I don't think I was every so happy in my life!

He was talking to me, we were together, he even had his arm around me...Ah, I will make the best of this!

Feeling his arm around my waist tighten, he rubbed himself against my shoulder and sighed, "I don't like that old man."

"He...He isn't as bad as you think..."

"Defending him, uh?"

I felt him pinch my waist and I yelped to the little pain I got from it. "Hey!"

Just as I was about the hit him against the chest, he caught my hand and pulled me into him. "If you are going to think about a man, think about me!"

Then he kissed me!

Ah...

I was thinking of him before anyway! Now is no different! I wasn't able to think of anything else! Perhaps, he was...Really greedy!

Besides...I was a King, how was it ok for a King to only think of him!?

...It is...

My thoughts stopped, as I was overwhelmed with the power his lips had over mine...Hell, it was surprising I got even that far!

At first, we connected our lips, kissing very lightly with our tongues touching the other's lips briefly. Then, just as I was putting a hand to his head...I felt one of his hands go up my back, under my singlet, making me arch back unconsciously, and in this case, releasing myself from his kiss. But then, I felt his tongue over one of my nipples and I let out another yelp, jumping slightly upon his lap.

"You act like a virgin...Yet, before you acted all loose!"

"It wasn't my fault! When I'm on heat, it is only normal for me to act that way, but it could get even worse! You sedate me a bit...And now...Now..."

"Now what?" He put his tongue over my nipple again and I clenched my hands, that were on his shoulders, "Now I'm unsure...I'm...I know that, with..."

I couldn't do it, not yet...If I told him that we hadn't really got a future with this threat hanging in the air...

As much as I wanted him with me from now on...I would prefer a million times over to protect him, as, if he was far away...He won't be harmed. Whereas if he is close to me...