CHAPTER 25

Damien's POV

I always knew this Alpha was an idiot!

What a fucking bastard!

Thinking originally that he was put up to do this because of Owen, I second guessed that with Owen's face of shock to what the Alpha just said.

How the hell did this man become a leader of a pack!?

He doesn't know when to keep his mouth fucking shut!

The terms of my precious mate being an Omega coming out, was going to be in our favor...Somehow...But now, everything was screwed!

People have found out through what could be called evidence and could easily claim that Ethan had been lying to them this whole time!

This was not part of their plan!

"Alpha Satel, do you really believe that Ethan is an Omega? Perhaps what you have found, could have been someone else's..."

Ethan's voice cut in then, "It's true."

"Ethan!"

I snarled at Owen using Ethan's name in a yell. Hell, even using Ethan's name was too much!

"I am an Omega and that is why I was to reproduce as quickly as possible...So that another can become King."

Ethan?

Damien sighed in his heart. He wanted to protect Ethan from everything, but Ethan was always coping so much bullshit!

Telling the truth like this was his Omega coming out and stating openly that he will step down...Argh!

This...Is getting ridiculous!

"It's...Really true?" Alpha Satel asked in bewilderment.

I walked straight up to the Alpha then, and firmly said, "What if it is!? Got something to say?"

"That is uncalled for, Alpha Rendall!"

Owen's voice did not stop me from staring at this punk!

I let him see who he's dealing with if he didn't accept this! If he so much as wanted to get everyone to freak out and start storming the palace, hell I'm down with that!

"Alpha! Do you have something to say!?" I yelled at him, walking even closer to him, seeing him shrink back from me.

"N...No...I don't." Alpha Satel muttered out.

"Good!" I said, walking back to Ethan and taking him into my arms, no longer caring about what others may think of this type of action.

"Damien?"

Geez, that soft, sexy way my precious mate calls my name is just...So hot!

Feeling myself already calm once again, I still continued to sniff his scent and smile.

"My King, can I talk to you for a moment, please!"

Hearing Owen say this, I was certain that he wanted my mate alone...Without me!

Hell no!

"Then speak!" I said, before my mate did.

"Alone!" Owen spat out, looking at me, in which I smirked to him.

"...Alpha Satel, I will return in a moment."

Hey!

Seeing my precious turn to me, I see his determined nod and he got out of my arms to walk to the back end of the plane, with Owen closely following behind him.