CHAPTER 34

Owen's POV

King Tailor gave Valentria the best care, attentively and obsessively watching over her like a hawk. He wrote down how different it was between the two women and knew why Valentria had been his destined mate. She had accepted what he had done, she had that specific and most beautiful scent that he loved, and she was a lot more caring then he had thought!

All those years, she had done things that he only found out then, and it was because she had been watching him secretly as well! She was the one that had on purposely left the safety of her room, while she was on heat, to see if it'll help him conceive a child. She was the one that put that little extra salt, that he liked, with his breakfast and left a satchel under his pillow to help him sleep...

After all that time, Valentria may have looked like she wanted to leave the palace, but she also didn't want to leave at the same time! She was an Omega after all, and it was known to her that a few of her Omega friends had not been accepted because they were Omega. She felt like she hadn't been good enough for the King of Shifters and might have put on that she was not weak, but that was not the case at all, she was instead very weak inside.

She wanted him to be happy and since her staying in the palace made her destined mate happier, she did it. Through out most of her life, this was how she came across, as King Tailor had written, but he grew to know otherwise!

She was not sure of herself and didn't know how to bring something across without being misunderstood...And for a few months, Valentria was able to blossom and state what was deep in her heart, making King Tailor love her so much more deeply!

It was not long after Valentria gave birth that King Tailor took certain means to secretly place an inner wall on the palace grounds and place her hidden away on the other side of it.

As people from the inside saw, Valentria was not in the palace, but...She still was inside the grounds of the palace all that time.

The King had intended to no longer see her, only written often that he would go to the wall and look down upon his muchly missed family. They spoke to each other through their links, the King wrote down, but that was mostly what went on. But it is written with pure emotion upon how much he missed being with them, how much he longed for them...

For the royalty's safety and secrecy, King Tailor had decided this procedure and it had worked. The Elementalist's did not attack for twelve long years.

In the last few chapters, that I had read a couple of days ago, that was were things went sour for me...

I should have known!

The Valentria I had met all those years ago was a very quiet and coming across as though she was submissive!

Oh, I remember! She looked eager to let me obtain the twelve-year-old Ethan, like she had hated him!

But no...That...

That's right, I also found out recently upon why she might have acted like that.

The late King claimed in his last entry, that he had seen his beloved before going out on his duties...But now that I remember back, to some of those days, I finally find it fishy...

Valentria had not been upset to be completely neglected or even didn't see her little boy, no, she was willing to stay in an isolated room...

All those years, the lie of the maid being pregnant and had given birth, had been wrong!