○ 7

Lethargically sat down on the floor of her room, Deiji stretched her legs out wide with a wooden box placed in between

Lethargically sat down on the floor of her room, Deiji stretched her legs out wide with a wooden box placed in between. With her hand on her chin she rubbed at it in thought as to what she was facing.

Attentively, she lifted up to her eye level before slowly pressing her ear against it. She couldn't hear anything. Dissatisfied she hummed lightly before shaking it recklessly with no care for the damage it may cause.

However, a gleaming smile stretched far and wide when some objects inside hit against the wooden sides of the box. The vibrations hit her fingertips with brute strength. It was clear that it contained a lot of things. Her curiosity piqued increasingly and she couldn't wait to find what treasures it beheld.

One main reason was because it was hidden under her mothers bed. It seemed like it was some precious item that was never to be found. But that was going to change because it fell into the hands of Deiji.

"I can't stay for too long, I have academy later" Sungchan dropped his bag onto her bed as he furthered himself into her bedroom. It was only 10am when he got a call from her. She declared it to be an emergency giving him no choice.

In all honesty, Sungchan didn't buy it but he still trudged over to her. There was something different about the tone of her voice. A combination of excitement and impatience. He had to know what was up.

Initially he expected it to be for something unnecessary. For example, that time she disguised the emergency by saying that her kitchen nearly set on fire. But when he came over he found it to be a lie and the truth was that she just needed a partner for the video game she was playing. He believed it would be a situation of a similar sort, however he found his orbs to feast on an unexpected view.

Tools spread out far and wide across the mattress. Sungchan narrowed his sight onto the tool box. She had carelessly left a few screws scattered everywhere. Picking up the screwdriver, he placed it back in its original position so that no one could get hurt. Carrying on to clean up the place a little, Sungchan dropped the various sized screws to the side before sitting down in a safer position.

"This is dangerous, you know. What if you stepped on them and hurt yourself?" completely ignoring him, Deiji stuck her tongue out as she concentrated to pick the lock of the key to the box. He needed no explanation to know what she was up to but he began to ponder if this really was the emergency she was talking about.

Picking the lock of a box?

To be honest, it surprised him and he was finding it interesting. Raising a brow he observed her before throwing a question that was itching to speak out for awhile since he got the call earlier in the morning. "Did you make up with your mum?"

Freezing in her spot, she lifted her sight off the lock but did not move a muscle. Deiji silently breathed and refused to even look over to the boy for a second. Instead she ignored him and went back to what she was doing. That was more than enough for him to know what the answer was. Peeking over his shoulder to her bedroom door he continued. "I didn't see her."