○ 45

"Xiǎoèmó! Xiǎoèmó! My name is xiǎoèmó ~ " walking beside her, Sungchan looked down at her petite figure whilst tutting his head at her little sing song

"Xiǎoèmó! Xiǎoèmó! My name is xiǎoèmó ~ " walking beside her, Sungchan looked down at her petite figure whilst tutting his head at her little sing song. It had been two nights since Kun gave her that name and she had been obsessed.

"Little demon mwahahaha ~" she cracked out, thrashing the teddy bear in her hands aggressively. "Ok that's enough" Sungchan snatched it out of her hand and grabbed onto it tightly. Letting out a grumpy exhale he rubbed the side of his temple. "Don't tell me you're going to change your name now or something"

"Huh? Of course not. My dad gave me my name so I would never. But instead 'I'm going to call her Xiǎoèmó" she pointed to the teddy bear that was now in his hands. Kun and the others insisted the two stay longer. However, Sungchan and Deiji refused, explaining how their parents would be worried. Kun was a sweetheart. He not only dropped the two off at the train station but also bought their tickets.

And this teddy bear that is with them at the moment was a gift Ten gave to Deiji. He made her promise to come back again and next time with her mother. "You don't own any plushies or fluffy toys. You hate the fur" the boy stated in awe to see her seemingly attached to the one in his hand. "Yes I know, but I like this one"

She grabbed a hold of it and jogged a little further away from him. Watching her from a few feet behind, Sungchan chuckled.

Tilting his head to the sky, he watched the clouds float lifelessly in the vast grey. The view of the city pollution drifting around even though it was quite a clear sky compared to most. He was home.

They were home

But those brief few days roaming around the countryside with fresh air and just mother nature made him feel more lively then he had ever before. The simple views of the boundless plains of greenery with herds of cattle and stallions helped him question unspoken thoughts that he never knew he had.

Such as what life is and the importance of it. What and why we are doing the things we do. It made him realise the mere significance we even have in this world . . in this universe. We are literally nothing and perhaps that is why we really should just live to our fullest and find happiness in all the small things.

Digging deeper and deeper, Sungchan embedded what he had to change about himself. He acknowledged the mistakes he had made in the past. And watching Deiji was exactly what he needed to remind him of those plains. She was the embodiment of freedom and that was exactly what he had to find within himself.

He had to let go free and stop stressing over the tiny things.

Because that is all he ever did. Try hard again and again over lines of paragraphs in order to understand them thinking that it will get him a good job in the future. He had to throw the textbooks aside and focus on the present because in the end you will leave empty handed anyway. The only thing you'd take with you is the memorable moments in life.