○ 27

She was stupid, you have to admit

She was stupid, you have to admit. You may be wondering how she got in this state in the first place.

Waking up to being tied to a chair and a muzzle around her mouth, treating like she was some wild bear. Eun tak never regretted something that she had committed in the past until now.

"Ri just shut your eyes. I'll catch you" she whisper-screamed towards the younger girl that helplessly stuck her head out the window. Raising her arms out wide, Eun tak nodded her head to indicate that the Joo ri can trust her. But Joo ri was still hesitant.

"Ri we are running out of time"

Terror filled Joo ri's eyes. Then suddenly she faced away from Eun tak and inside the bathroom. Before Eun tak could question what was going on, Joo ri fled. She went back into the bathroom.

The older girl was completely dumbfounded, however when she heard muffled voices, Eun tak froze. It took a few seconds until she realised that it was a male voice. Hurriedly, Eun tak took a few steps backwards before hiding at the corner of the building. She refused to leave without Joo ri and remained there, peeking past in hope that the girl would jump through any time sooner.

If she was safe that is. Shaking her head, Eun tak repulsed to think of the worst. "Come on Ri, please be fine" she pleaded quietly. Raising her fingers to her lips, she nibbled on them nervously. Unfortunately, distant voices closed up on her from behind.

Twisting on her heels, Eun tak saw two shadows approaching. They were about to cut the corner. Panicking, she scanned the area and saw a black van parked a few feet away. Hurriedly, she ran over and hid behind it.

It was no good. Those guys were coming right towards her direction. Biting her bottom lip, Eun tak felt her tears pricking her eyes. Suddenly, the van let out a click as if it opened. She fell into a pit of confusion. Why did it randomly open?

Maybe she was just under so much stress that she couldn't process any common sense. Flickering her sight up she looked over to the two men that were getting closer and closer. "Fuck it!" she cursed under her breath and took it as a sign that god was helping her. Opening the door, Eun tak jumped inside and sat in the middle. Hunching her back down, she hid her face into her legs and placed her hands over her head in a protective manner.

It wasn't silent. The sound of her crying heart thundered like drums in her ears. But then something louder over powered. Similar to a car door closing. Shooting her eyes open she froze in her position sensing a presence to her left.

Gulping, Eun tak lifted her chin up. And there right in front of her, a man sitting at the driver's seat staring back with a blank expression. Slowly rising herself up, Eun tak peeked to her left to find another man scanning her up and down.