○ 15

"Drink it now," Eun tak raised the cup against Joo ri's lip forcing her to take large gulps. The raging anger was clear in her voice but she chose to show it through her actions. Her hand was tight against the cup while the other aggressively held the back of Joo ri's head directing her towards it. 

After it was left empty and Joo ri was released from the clutched of Eun tak, she backed her head away and sulked in tiresome. They have been sitting at the bar for a while now and Eun tak attempted to sober her up. Luckily, it seemed like she was the type who is a light weight that sobers up easily.

"When I said your time will come I did not expect it to be this fast!" she exaggerated out under her breath. "This was all my fault. I shouldn't have bought you here. It was stupid" pinching the bridge of her nose she blamed herself completely. "You're stupid!" she pointed a finger to Joo ri who pouted.

She did want Joo ri to have experiences but she wanted her to take it slow and not do irresponsible actions in case she regrets it later. 

Clicking her tongue, Joo ri shook her head about to defend herself. "Don't even Ri. I left for 5 minutes and I came back to see that you've disappeared and for what! To be eating the face of some random stranger."

Opening her mouth to say something she proceeded to close it knowing that it was probably best to remain silent. "I can't believe you just made out with him. What if he had, I don't know . . . herpes? And that was your first kiss," Eun tak pointed out.

Pressing her lips together, Joo ri did not speak a word. Slowly Eun tak began to laugh to herself. Not humour but in despair. At herself for not knowing what to do. At herself for being careless. "Your brother is going to kill me if he finds out about everything that happened tonight"

Guiltily, Joo ri peeked over to the older girl. "Sorry," shaking her head, Eun tak sighed. "Don't be. I should've placed some boundaries and watched over you more carefully. It's your first time here and I'm responsible for anything that happens to you" biting her lip Joo ri stared at the empty glass of water in front of her.

Out of nowhere, she pulled her eyebrows together when sensing a strange twirl in her stomach. Not a good one where you have butterflies. It was more of a cramping sensation. A sickening feeling. "Hey you good?" Eun tak questioned rubbing the girls back once noticing the change in manner. Looking over to the older one, Joo ri grumbled. "I feel like I have to throw up"

Shooting up from her seat, Eun tak roughly clutched onto her wrist and sprinted to the toilets. As soon as they reached an empty cubicle, Joo ri collapsed onto the ground and immediately threw up. Grimacing at the sight, Eun tak walked behind her and held onto Joo ri's loose hair while rubbing her back in a comforting motion. It was disgusting. The acidic flavour of her stomach now lingering on her tongue. The bitter after taste at the back of her throat sent tears to line her eyes. The whole thing, she hated it