Mini-Series: Recovery One

Author's Note:

IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE NEW: This is a continuation of my last fic, teams RWBY and JNPR have learned a lot from The Blood Gulch Chronicles. Ruby for example has learned a lot about weapons and has recreated or has plans to recreate many of them. There is much more they have done like Weiss is now recognized as Ice Queen Weiss of Toon RRAYNNBW because she won the competition.(A copy of Sarge's second in command competition with Donut the Wrench and a Skull) there's much more like that so anytime I reference it from the past fic I will have the characters talk about it and sort of explain it for any new readers.

ANNOUNCEMENT: This fic WILL contain all of the Recollection Trilogy including Recovery One and the Trailer for season 6. I just want to thank those of you who actually read the authors notes because I love to interact with my readers.

CRITICS: please critique my work I want to know all my mistakes and what I'm doing wrong, if a character seems OOC tell me, if you see a mistake tell me, if you see a spelling error, TELL ME. I will fix it.

SUGGESTIONS: if you want to suggest an idea for this fic suggest it in either a review or a pm. I will always consider it and most of the time I incorporate it into my fic somehow. Just read the thanks I gave in chap 102 of my last fic. Those great people helped me with reviews, support, and ideas. So let me know your ideas.

I hope all of my long time readers enjoy the second part of this saga of fics and I hope any new readers can pick up this fic even if they haven't read the last one. This damn Authors note has been long enough, so Enjoy!

P.S: Your review will be read, it doesn't matter how late you are to the party.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recollection Trilogy

Mini-Series: Recovery One

"You are, the Best Sister anyone could ask for!" Yang shouted as she hugged Ruby.

"Aww thanks Yang." Ruby grinned.

"No, thank you! my motorcycle looks awesome!" Yang yelled. "And you got it to shoot plasma bullets!"

Ruby, Yang, and the rest of team RWBY ogled Ruby's modifications to Yang's Bumblebee. Because of The Blood Gulch Chronicles Yang wanted her motorcycle to hover, be painted light purple and wanted it to be able to shoot plasma bullets just like in the show.

"Well not plasma bullets." Ruby blushed, "It's a combination of wind, lightning, energy, gravity, steam, and ice dust. Thanks Weiss by the way."

Weiss grinned, "No problem Ruby, now that you finished Yang's bike are you going to work on Ren's guns?"

"Already done." Ren said as he walked up behind team RWBY with the rest of his teammates. He held up his modified Stormflower submachine guns.

"I still think her motorcycle and his guns would have looked better in pink but the purple definitely looks great!." Nora commented. "And you got them to shoot plasma bullets! Like my Blue Spider grenades!"

Ruby blushed again "It's not plasma I can't make plasma, if that even is what the guns shoot it's a bunch of random dust."

"A bunch of random dust?" Weiss asked offended.