S6E3

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E3- Reconstruction Chapter 3

"Reconstruction Chapter 3" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All eight hummed the theme.

"I can't wait to see Caboose again." Pyrrha grinned, "I hope his new armor looks good."

"Me too, but I'm just waiting to see Tucker's sword." Jaune shrugged.

Chairman: "Dear Director."

Fade in to an installation of some sort, the camera pans over many busted vehicles.

"I would never let bumblebee fall into disrepair like that." Yang mumbled.

"I still keep thinking about that name, can you really call it bumblebee if it's purple now?" Weiss asked.

"Maybe I'll call it purple bee or wasp now." Yang shrugged.

Chairman: "Due to your busy schedule we have begun interviewing members of your staff. I'm certain you will let us know if this bothers you. Our debriefings keep coming back to a single subject at Outpost 17-B. Can you explain to us what this Meta is, and what your plans are to deal with it?"

"Yeah I wanna know more." Jaune nodded.

"I love mysteries." Blake commented.

"Me too." Ren smiled.

"Ren if you find out- When you find out what it is can you please not spoil it?" Ruby pleaded.

"Yeah I wanna feel the excitement from the reveal." Yang added.

Ren frowned, "They haven't even been setting up a major reveal, but ok. if I find out something major I will not reveal it."

As the Chairman talks, the scene pans around to a blue soldier with grey highlights approaching Washington down some stairs

Miller: "Oh no, hell no. Excuse me Sir, but no God damn way!" "He has the same kind of accent as Sarge." Blake commented.

"I think it's funny." Nora grinned.

Washington: "You must be Lieutenant Miller."

"Outpost 28: "Rat's Nest" - Blue Base" appeared on the screen.

Miller: "I got Reds comin' out my ass here boss. You show up and take away one of my men? For a- what did you say this was for?"

Private 2: "Secret mission Sir."

Miller: "Aw, you gotta be- oh, what!?"

"I wonder if Caboose has team killed anyone." Yang chuckled.

Pyrrha sighed, "Yeah me too, hopefully not. But I believe he's gotten better, maybe he only kills church again."

Washington: "I think you have bigger issues than troop assignment, Soldier. How about getting some of these vehicles back in working order?"

Yang and Blake nodded.

Miller: "What the hell do ya think I'm talkin' about? This is your fault, you sent us the new guy, he said he was good with vehicles. All he does is talk to 'em. Talk to 'em! What the hell is that all about? And now look at the damn things."