S7E18

Author's Note:

ANNOUNCEMENT: From now on until RWBY season 7 ends, the top authors note will be spoiler free and the bottom note will be full of my rwby season 7 opinions/observations.

QUESTION: Do you guys want a scene with both teams exploring the ruins from the first season? It would be like another long scene not related to the show that much like the competition scene.

QUESTION 2: My last author's note question still applies, what typical cliche RWBY fic do you like/hate. Also while I like the Jaune centric fics I do hate it when Jaune is OOC, OP, and a Gary Stue.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E18- Hang Time

"Yeah, a short episode this close to the finale." Weiss shook her head.

"Maybe because the episodes are shorter the season will be longer." Nora grinned with a slight twinkle in her eye.

"I hope so." Weiss pursed her lips. "Did last season have these short of episodes?"

Jaune frowned, "I can't remember, I remember them being much longer but that's only because in the Blood Gulch Chronicles they were really short."

Nora grunted as she got up and stretched, "Ruby do you still want us to get our weapons?"

Ruby nodded, "Oh yes please! I forgot ugh."

The rest of team JNPR got up to leave.

"Please don't interrupt the show to tinker with their weapons." Weiss begged.

Ruby huffed, "I haven't interrupted the show once with tour weapons! I'm just looking at them and thinking of what I could do. Like with Pyrrha's spear when Caboose said something about an electric spear."

Pyrrha nodded, "I trust you'd be able to make my spear incredible, again though, I am happy with what I have."

"You should be, it already is incredible! It's so cool!" Ruby gushed.

Pyrrha chuckled as she left the room, followed by her teammates. As soon as they left Weiss turned to Ruby. "You do realize that some of your upgrades will need dust, I can supply it but my allowance isn't infinite."

"Wouldn't the SDC love supplying Pyrrha's team with dust? She's famous." Yang explained.

"Neither of us want more publicity." Weiss snapped, "The SDC would have a field day, they and every other tabloid would go crazy about supplying Pyrrha Nikos world renowned fighter with the finest dust imaginable. It would turn into an ad campaign and neither of us want that breathing down our necks for weeks!"

Yang withdrew with a small beaten frown. Weiss's face relaxed, "Sorry for snapping at you." She mumbled.

Yang chuckled, "It's ok Weiss. I was out of line suggesting you two use your publicity."

The door swung open, "Aaaand we're back!" Nora shouted as she tossed Magnhild in it's grenade launching form on her bed.

"That was fast." Blake commented with a slight grin as the rest of team JNPR filed in.

Jaune frowned while propping Crocea Mors up next to him. "Uhh we're allowed to have our weapons in our dorms right? There's not... like a rule against it or something is there?"