S6E10

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E10- Reconstruction Chapter 10

"My back is starting to hurt from all this sitting around." Yang complained as she tried getting comfortable in her seat. "Mine too." Nora groaned, "We need to get off our lazybutts!"

Weiss nodded as she rubbed her back.

"My back hasn't even hurt this much from sitting in class all day." Ruby complained.

"I'm uncomfortable as well." Pyrrha added.

"Does that mean we're done watching for today?" Jaune asked, "We aren't even halfway through the season."

"I would like to get through the season but my back is killing me too." Blake sighed.

"We could take a short break to move around." Ren suggested, "we are getting low on snacks." He said holding an empty bag of chips and gesturing to the many remaining empty bags next to Nora.

Jaune pinched the bridge of his nose, "Nora, those snacks were for everyone."

"Well Everyone wasn't eating them." Nora pointed out.

Yang stood up and stretched, "Well if we're taking a quick break I am going to spend it getting rid of this back pain with a healthy workout."

"Oh! Count me in!" Nora grinned jumping up and joining her to Team RWBY's dorm.

"I guess I'll get snacks from the kitchen." Jaune mumbled. "Any requests?"

"Uhh can you get the grape soda? Not the regular kind, that one kind. The one with the 'People like Grapes' slogan." Ruby requested.

Jaune nodded, "Anything else?"

"I guess just normal snacks." Pyrrha shrugged standing up, "I'll help you carry them."

As the two left Ren got in a meditating position, Blake began to read while standing up, and Weiss began her classwork while standing up.

Ruby sat twiddling her thumbs looking around at everyone. She pursed her lips, "hmmm"

She looked around again, then back to her thumbs.

"Hmmmmm"

... nothing

"Hughmmmmmm"

... Yet again, nothing.

Ruby took a deep breath, "HM-"

"Ruby are you bored?" Weiss snapped.

"Yes." Ruby replied sheepishly.

"Would you like to study with me?" Weiss asked.

Ruby looked down at her hands again.

Weiss sighed, "Jaune and Pyrrha will get back from getting snacks in a few minutes, then we can go get Yang and Nora and keep watching the show, just be patient."

"I can't be patient! I have to do something and there's nothing to do. Plus you're hogging Zwei!" Ruby shouted.

"Arf!"

"I don't see how that's any business of yours." Weiss snapped hugging Zwei.

"He's my dog!" Ruby argued, "H- never mind, Blake what are you reading?"