S7E6

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E6- One New Message

"Pfft! Ptuh! Pftuu! Agk! Rose petal in my throat!" Weiss croaked. "In my lungs! Agk! RUBY!"

Weiss coughed some more trying to dislodged the rose petal.

Ruby cringed, "Sorry Weiss I didn't mean to-"

"AGH!" Weiss spat as she coughed up a wet rose petal onto the floor. "Uhhhhhgh" She moaned as she bent over holding her stomach.

"Ruby." Yang sighed, "What have we talked about?"

"I cannot use my semblance so close to someone's face." Ruby sighed.

"And why?" Yang asked.

"So I don't have to clean up rose petal vomit." Ruby sighed again as she got up and went to the bathroom.

Weiss groaned sitting up, "This has happened before?" She croaked.

Yang nodded, "When she first discovered her semblance yeah, mostly to our dad."

"Are you ok Weiss?" Pyrrha asked leaning over.

Weiss nodded, "Just have the taste of plant in my mouth. Water please."

Jaune got up without a word and headed towards the fridge.

Yang began to laugh to herself, Blake groaned, "You know? I thought for once you would restrain yourself."

Yang's laughter got louder, "Sorry, just, Ugh! This is such a good opportunity for some spitters are quitter jokes."

"Please do restrain yourself." Weiss growled as she accepted water from Jaune.

"Wait!" Nora cried out, "Don't drink the water! What if there was a seed and it grows inside you. Like a plant baby."

Ren sighed, "That's a myth. Besides I assume Ruby's semblance doesn't produce seeds."

Yang shook her head, "Just rose petals."

Ruby exited the bathroom with gloves and toilet paper. "Ugh so gross!"

Weiss couldn't decide if she was offended at the comment that the rose petal covered in her bile was indeed gross. She glared at Ruby all the same.

"Sorry." She mumbled meekly as she picked up the petal wrapping it in toilet paper. She proceeded to go back into the bathroom.

"At least the mutt isn't eating it." Blake commented.

"Zwei is one of the few dogs that doesn't like puke." Yang grinned.

"I feel way more comfortable with him licking my face now." Weiss smiled.

Ruby returned with wipes and disinfectant, cleaning the spot until it was a wet circle of chemicals. She sighed with relief, "Ugh, never doing that again."

"You said that last time, but of course you forgot that people can inhale your Rose Petals." Yang laughed. Ruby groaned, "If Weiss wasn't mouth breathing."

"I was about to say something." Weiss growled.

"What were you going to say?" Jaune asked.

"I don't remember I was so rudely interrupted." Weiss coughed.