S8E3

Author's Note:

Today is the day brothers and sisters, the long awaited chapter.

The episode where we knew Red vs Blue wasn't just a Machinima that lasted. The day we found out Red vs Blue was special. The day the most badass of badass reveals happened until episode 10. Here we go!

P.S: there will be RWBY spoilers in the bottom AN, I'm saying this again because episode 6... Holy shit, just I mean... holy shit. In an incredibly awesome storytelling/shocking way.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E3- Upon Further Review

"Upon Further Review" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Ruby and Nora hummed the theme with everyone else soon following.

"Upon Further Review." Weiss read aloud, "Any predictions Blake?"

"I can't guess everything from just the chapter title." Blake explained. "Ren-"

"And neither can I." Ren chuckled.

Fade in to the hostages at Red Base with Washington walking up to Doc.

Washington: "Doc. What did you find out in your scan of the Meta?"

"If only Washington knew how bad of a medic Doc is." Weiss commented.

"He did say his skills improved." Pyrrha pointed out.

Doc: "Uh, it's hard to say. He's added so much non-standard equipment to his armor I can't really get a good reading on him."

Washington: "I didn't want you to run an intelligence report on him, I wanted a medical one."

"He lost all his A.I. Didn't he? Why would he still have- oh his equipment wasn't destroyed right!" Ruby gasped.

"And he can't run that equipment well without the A.I." Jaune finished.

Doc: "His power systems are stressed from trying to maintain it all. Is he missing some component that controls all this, er-"

"So that means he can be beaten if they just wait him out." Jaune smiled.

"If they can last that long." Blake laughed.

Washington: " Physically , is he fine, physically?"

Doc: "Yeah, I guess."

"The more important thing to know is if he's fine mentally." Weiss commented.

"We all know he's not." Yang explained, "All the A.I. In his head made him crazy."

"Yeah but they're all gone now." Ruby frowned, "Wouldn't that make him... not crazy anymore?"

"Well he wants the A.I. Back so I'm guessing he still has something going on up there, something bad." Yang emphasized her point by waving a finger in a circle next to her head.

Washington: "Good. Next time, answer the question I ask. I'm watching you two. Give me any trouble, and you're dead. Don't believe me? Ask your buddy about his friend, Donut."