S8E4

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E4- Recovering One

Jaune chuckled as he hit play.

" Recovering One" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Heh, recovering one. Nice." Yang chuckled.

"Recovering one? Like rescuing Simmons." Nora guessed.

Ren nodded, receiving a grin from Nora.

Ruby pursed her lips "... but there's two of them. Simmons and Doc."

Blake nodded, "Good catch Ruby, I noticed that too. My guess is they'll only be able to rescue one, and that one will be Doc."

"Why Doc?" Pyrrha asked.

Blake chuckled, "For the irony of it, to have the dynamic of Sarge being angry at Doc. Probably blaming Grif for their mission failing." She made a hand movement to suggest more, and left it at that.

Jaune grinned, "That would be pretty funny, it sounds right."

Blake smiled and nodded.

Nora groaned, "Blake you're almost as bad as Ren! You two brainiacs need to stop spoiling."

Blake frowned, "That's not a spoiler."

"Only if you're wrong." Nora groaned exasperated.

Blake narrowed her eyes and opened her mouth in disbelief, looking to Ren.

He shrugged after a moment, "You can't fault her logic." Blake facepalmed as Yang laughed at her.

Weiss shook her head, "Can we get on with the show?"

"Yes I would like to see how they Improvise." Pyrrha smiled.

Fade in to Church entering the giant hole Grif and the jeep blew in the wall.

Church: "Whoa. Guess they came this way. Hm h-hm hm hm hm hmm."

Back to Simmons and Doc, from last episode.

Simmons: "Okay, now's our chance Doc, hit him with an overcharge. It should overload at least one of his systems."

"Hmm, they're cutting back to this moment?" Weiss frowned.

"Yeah, I was expecting it to start with Simmons screaming Improvise." Ruby laughed.

Doc: "Um, you do it."

Simmons: "What- me? I don't even know how to fire that thing."

Doc: "Just pull the trigger and let go, it's super easy."

Simmons: "No no no, you're trained with it, you should do it. Go."

"Watching this again makes me realize just how good they are with moving the in game characters around." Jaune commented.

"It's pretty good." Yang nodded, "I'm still happy about the animation but... the game stuff is still cool."

"Yeah, I hope it doesn't switch to animation completely." Ruby agreed.