S7E4

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E4- Catching up

"I agree it was a great episode." Ren commented. "I'm ready for the next."

Jaune nodded, "No time wasting then."

"Catching up" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Anyone else think it's weird there hasn't been an intro this season? Or even last season?" Weiss asked.

Jaune shrugged, "I just assumed it was a Blood Gulch Chronicles thing."

"I liked the intros." Pyrrha commented, "It was a great way to get back into the season's after a day."

"They might have switched out the intro's with mini series's." Ren commented. "Recovery One was before season 6 and Relocated was before season 7." Ren explained.

"If that's the case I hope the quality of the Mini-Series's increases. I mean the story quality, this mini series had no purpose being a mini series it could have been season 7." Weiss explained.

Blake nodded, "I agree, Recovery One and Out of Mind were good mini series's. Both followed different short story Arcs that related to the show."

"I liked it." Nora shrugged, "It was funny."

Jaune nodded, "Anything else? No? Ok then."

Fade in to Donut at Command

Counsellor: "Private Donut, we want to debrief you now that your tour in Blood Gulch is over."

"I was hoping we wouldn't hear his condescending voice again." Ruby grumbled crossing her arms.

Weiss nodded, "You said it."

Donut: "Great! Wait, over?"

Counsellor: "I'm just going to ask you some, standard questions to rate your experience, and I will be filling out a form based on your responses. Do you understand?"

"Yay, we get a flashback of Donut taking a survey rating Blood Gulch." Yang laughed.

Donut: "Yes Sir."

Counsellor: "Alright, then let's begin. During your deployment you were assigned to the Red Team, is that correct?"

Donut: "That's right! You can tell by my lightish red armor."

"Pink!" Nora groaned, "I like Donut but it's pink."

"When we first saw him I thought it was just him trying to be masculine or something but now I think he's just a stubborn idiot. When it comes to colors." Weiss commented.

Counsellor: "I'm, a bit confused. By 'lightish red,' do you mean pink?"

Nora nodded.

Donut: "No, I mean lightish red."

Counsellor: "... Let's come back to this during the free form period."

Donut: "Okeedoke."

"Hopefully this will give us insight on to where he's been." Ren commented.