S7E14

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E14- The Installation

"Has anyone else noticed that the episodes this season have been shorter than the episodes last season?" Weiss asked.

Jaune pursed his lips, "Uhh are they? I haven't noticed."

Weiss furrowed her brows, "I- I don't know, they feel shorter."

Jaune shrugged, "The episodes have always been short, anyway.." Jaune went to hit play.

"Hold on." Pyrrha interrupted before blushing, "Sorry but can I say something?"

Jaune raised an eyebrow, "Uh sure Pyrrha." He smiled, "Go ahead."

"I just wanted to say that I like how you two get along, I admit I was a little worried you two would... at the least be awkward." Pyrrha explained.

Nora leaned back and groaned, "Ohh I know! Especially after that serenade-"

"Why does everyone keep bringing that up!" Jaune groaned.

Weiss put her face in her hands to hide her blush, "I know it's the past, and anyway Pyrrha, it's because of what Jaune did on the night of the dance."

"Oh the dress." Yang burst out laughing, soon joined by Nora, Ruby, and Blake.

"No, you mean Neptune don't you." Jaune scratched the back of his neck.

Weiss's cheek took a slight reddish tinge as she nodded, "Yeah."

"What happened with Neptune?" Ruby asked.

"Neptune was blowing me off for... some reason and Jaune convinced him to talk to me." Weiss explained with a nod towards Jaune.

Jaune nodded, "Yeah... some reason."

"... What was the reason?" Blake asked.

Weiss frowned, "Yeah what was it? He never told me. He was kind of vague other than telling me that you're the reason he came to talk to me."

"I don't know." Jaune cringed unsure if he should say anything. "It's a little embarrassing for him. He's a cool guy, I don't want to say it." Jaune explained.

"Come on you have to." Nora pressured.

"You know you wanna." Yang added.

"Please please plea-Jaune! Please." Ruby begged.

Jaune sighed, "It's dumb."

"What was so important that he felt he should leave me alone at the dance." Weiss growled.

Jaune sucked some air through his teeth. "He was insecure about his dancing and didn't want anyone else to see that he couldn't dance..."

Weiss blinked.

Jaune held up his hands "Now I- I know that sounds bad but I think he has some serious self esteem issues and-"

"What! I c- he r-" Weiss shook her head, "Ugh, well I guess that's the past to. But- oh that insufferable handsome- fool!"

Yang laughed, "Ohh that's bad."

"So what's with you two anyway?" Blake asked.

Weiss frowned, "We've talked about my love life enough today-"