S8E19

Author's Note:

You might notice slight format change, I switched from Roostertooths (Yes roostertooths) transcripts to the wiki ones. Never did this before because of an annoying problem with transferring the copy and paste. That problem is gone now, roostertooths has always been great, many of the quips/jokes in the transcripts were from them or my modifications of their jokes. But it's easier to use the wiki ones and they're admittedly better. Big thanks to anyone who worked on Roostertooths, from what I can tell it was a community member that started the site and did the transcripts. So yeah, big thanks. They were instrumental to this fic and my last fic. And of course I still edit the transcripts to make them clearer etc.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E19- Reunion

"The show isn't over yet and you're already thinking of spin-offs." Yang chuckled.

Blake nodded, "Think about the other scenarios, other freelancers, other Red and Blues."

"Like the fanatics?" Ruby asked.

Nora beamed, "Yeah! I would love to watch them!"

Blake sighed and Weiss pinched the bridge of her nose.

Pyrrha chuckled, "I don't know about a spin-off, I love these characters."

Jaune nodded, "I want to see more of their past, Sarge mentioned their families in his speech."

"It's so cool that his name is Sarge." Nora commented.

"What?" Weiss asked, "That can't be his real name."

Nora nodded, "Yeah it is! He said it in his speech."

Weiss frowned, "I thought he meant to call him by his name, Sarge, or.. ugh S-dog."

Nora laughed, "S-dog." She repeated.

"Reunion" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Blake grinned, "There's not much of a mystery in that title."

Jaune nodded, "Tex 'reuniting'" Jaune made sarcastic air quotes. "With Wash and Meta."

Nora grinned, "My bets are on Tex."

"Oh obviously." Yang laughed before looking to Ren.

"We can't bet if we both have the same side." Ren explained with a small grin.

Pyrrha chuckled, "My bets are also on Tex, she is an incredible fighter. I can't wait to see her fight with two other expert fighters."

"If there is a fight." Weiss commented, "We don't know if there will be one."

"Come on Weiss don't say that." Ruby pouted.

Weiss huffed and threw a hand up. "It's just a possibility."

"Weiss, ruiner of all fun." Yang quipped.

"Oh quiet you." Weiss snapped. "And play the episode."

Jaune laughed and nodded, "Ok ok, I'm waiting to see a sidewinder reference."

Before Jaune could hit play Nora spoke up, "Sidewinder? They're on a different planet?"

"Or ring.." Ruby frowned.