S8E16

Author's Note:

Last chapter, yes I know there is a deleted scene. I could not find it anywhere. No transcript or video. Also I hope you all wash your hands and generally practice safe hygiene like decent human beings. You are not immune to the Coronavirus :) Stay safe and don't spread it if you can help it.

NEW AN: Hey we got to the covid era of my writing.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E16- Standardized Testing

"Would you ever use us as bait Jaune?" Nora asked with a grin showing she supported the idea.

Jaune frowned, "No! Of course n-... well, not in a way that would put you in danger."

"That sounds like boring bait." Nora sagged.

Ren chuckled and raised his eyebrows at Jaune, nudging his head in Nora's direction.

Jaune sighed, "I can come up with a plan where you're the bait."

Nora grinned, "Yes! I can make a really good bait impression."

"What?" Pyrrha leaned forward.

Nora grinned, "Puppy dog eyes"

Yang jammed a thumb in Ruby's direction, "Nora I'm sorry but I think she's got you beat in that."

Ruby nodded, "I use it on my Dad all the time."

Ren smiled, "Nora uses it a lot too."

Ruby huffed and opened her mouth to speak

"No no no!" Weiss cut her off, "I can see where this is going, we do not need a childish competition to see who can do it the best."

Ruby blushed while Nora grinned, "Does that mean I win by default?"

"No one won." Blake explained.

" Standardized Testing" appeared on the screen with the theme.

The room let out a collective groan, even Ren.

"I can go on a very long rant about tests." Yang grumbled. "But I'd rather watch this."

"I could as well." Ren nodded.

Fade into the ice base. where Tex has killed 3 soldiers and is standing in the middle of them.

"I can already guess this episode will have a more serious tone." Blake grinned.

Weiss smiled, "Good."

Church: "Wow, you took all those guys out at once? Was that really necessary?"

Tex: "Mah, they'll live."

Yang raised an eyebrow.

Church: "No, they won't."

Tex: "Oh, yeah I see your point. Come on, let's get inside."

Yang shrugged.

Church: "Okay. Man, those guys got fucked up."

Yang and Nora turned to look ag each other, giving knowing grins.