S7E15

Author's Note:

RWBY season 7 spoilers ahead. (Only in this authors note)

Season 7 ep 1 of RWBY was kind of eh, not much happened. I like that Winter is on Ironwoods side and Ironwood being paranoid is great. The Racist guy was great, added good world building. Only thing I didn't like was Penny. The way she was introduced was bad and made her death seem like a joke. "Haha I died but I'm back again. SALUTATIONS!" It was awful. And Ruby barely had any reaction either. All around it was just done terribly.

Also I predict Salem is gonna make Atlas fall on Mantle. Completely destroying the kingdom. I hope that happens, bad guys need a win.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E15- Watch the Flank

"Was that Ruby's famous nope?" Ren asked.

"Infamous." Yang groaned, "Usually she's not stubborn but when she starts saying 'nope nope nope'" Yang mocked, "She digs her heels into the ground."

Ruby giggled, "Nope."

Yang shook her head, "How did you encounter the 'nope' Jaune?"

"I was whining about being a leader and how hard it was." Jaune explained.

"And doubting yourself." Ruby added.

"And doubting myself." Jaune nodded.

"I hope this wasn't recent." Pyrrha frowned with worry stricken across her face.

"Beginning of the first semester." Ruby explained waving a hand.

Pyrrha gave a short sigh of relief. "Ok, I'm ready when the rest of you are."

Jaune took a glance around the room looking for approval.

Ruby let out an groan mixed whine, "Church is alive. Do I have to say more?"

Jaune chuckled and shook his head as he hit play.

" Watch the Flank" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

Pyrrha nodded, "Watching the flank is always important when fighting more than one enemy."

"You would know, knocking Cardin's entire team into the ground." Nora grinned.

Pyrrha blushed, "They fought well, with more team work I'm sure they could have fared better."

"But not win?" Yang asked raising a cheeky eyebrow.

"I didn't say that." Pyrrha rubbed her neck.

Fade in to Lopez and Simmons securing Red Base

Lopez: "Consiga más cajas allá."

Caption: Get more boxes over there!

The scene shows boxes stacked as a barricade, blocking the entrance.

"That's not going to hold him back." Nora commented, "They should attack him."

"And why should they? They'll get killed." Weiss pointed out.

"The best defense is a good offense." Nora grinned.