S8E1

Author's Note:

Again remember, top authors note will be spoiler free, bottom one will not.

QUESTION: What do you think about RWBY ships? The community and shipping vs the showrunners and shipping etc. my opinion is spoiler filled.

And as always tell me what you think of the chapter, what's bad with it etc

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E1- For Those Of You Just Joining Us

"I'm actually glad it's yellow and not green like in the show." Blake smiled as she repeatedly held and let go of Gambol Shrouds trigger, charging and un-charging the electric ball without firing, having the safety on effectively making the thing a taser.

Ruby chuckled, "Even if I wanted it to be green I wouldn't have been able to do it. Yellow dust is electricity dust, can't change that."

Pyrrha nodded, "Speaking of electricity dust, I like the upgrade, I'll have to train more. The weight is slightly different, I'll have to get used to it."

"Sorry Pyrrha." Ruby cringed, "I tried my best to make it light but..." "It's fine Ruby, actually it's great, the added weight will make my strikes more forceful than before." Pyrrha smiled.

Ruby lit up, "Oh! Thanks, that's good then." Ruby walked with a skip in her step as Blake and Pyrrha trailed behind her. They were currently on their way to Team JNPR's dorm.

"I thought you didn't want Ruby toying around with your weapon... she didn't force you did she?" Blake asked, knowing that Ruby forcing anyone to do anything meant she begged and pleaded.

"Oh no of course not!" Pyrrha laughed, "Jaune convinced me."

"How did he do that?" Blake asked.

"Well first he mentioned Nora's semblance." Pyrrha explained before blushing, "But then he got to the real issue, I felt like Ruby upgrading my spear would give me even more of an unfair advantage.. Jaune pointed out that it's not unfair and I was being silly."

"Having a better weapon is always fair!" Ruby grinned.

"You've recovered nicely from our run." Pyrrha smiled.

"Oh no, my legs are still in extreme pain, but these eating these cookies takes my mind off of it." Ruby smiled, chomping down on another one of Yang's cookies.

"Note to self, cookies act as pain-killers for Ruby." Blake joked.

Ruby nodded, "Mm hm!" She swallowed, "Agh, it's sad there was nothing interesting at the ruins."

"I'm not surprised." Pyrrha shrugged, "Professor Oobleck probably explored it and took anything interesting from it with him."

"Or any other explorer slash researcher, those ruins are ancient." Blake added.

"I feel kind of bad for destroying them even more." Ruby frowned.

"Nora, Nora destroyed them even more testing out her new weapons." Pyrrha explained.

"Yeah exactly, where did she get those new weapons?" Ruby asked rhetorically.

"Oh, right. Well it's fine Ruby. The ruins are still there... just in different places." Pyrrha laughed nervously.