S6E17

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E17- Reconstruction Chapter 17

Jaune nodded. "Well if anyone has anything to talk about before I start the next episode. Speak now or forever hold your piece."

"This isn't a wedding Jauney!" Nora shouted.

Yang laughed, "Don't worry Jaune. I liked the joke."

"I didn't mean to make that joke." Jaune chuckled.

Pyrrha chuckled along too.

Ren frowned. "It's strange how dark the show has turned. Especially in Delta's case. I simply took him as an extremely smart character that would compliment the Reds and Blues antics. But after hearing that he was just a part of Alpha that was segregated so it didn't know what was happening to it. I know this show is not what it was for the first five seasons. And never will be again."

"As long as it stays funny I don't mind some serious and darker stuff sometimes." Yang shrugged.

"I love the darker themes." Blake smiled.

"I don't." Nora huffed.

" Reconstruction Chapter 17" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

"We should be getting close to the season finale." Jaune commented.

Ren nodded, "Around 20 episodes every season, Also I'm surprised Washington didn't mention Lopez resisting Church's possession."

Jaune nodded, "I guess that makes sense now."

Chairman: "Dear Director."

Fade in to Church and Wash

Chairman: "It is now clear, that your agency and its primary program "Project Freelancer" have abused the trust and freedoms that the Oversight Sub-committee has provided you. Your abuse of the Alpha A.I. will now become the subject of a criminal investigation. I am sorry Director, but you have seen the end of my patience."

"He's finally had enough of the Directors Bullshit." Yang chuckled.

Weiss nodded, "I had enough with it a few episodes ago."

"Enough of what?" Yang asked smirking.

Weiss sighed, "Unlike you I was raised in a civilized environment. Words such as that are below me and are inappropriate."

"They weren't inappropriate when you stubbed your toe." Ruby mumbled.

"What was that?" Weiss snapped.

"Nothing!"

Church and Wash look at each other silently for a while.

"Why are they just staring at each other?" Nora asked.

"Church is probably in shock." Ren commented.

"I would be too if I was told I was an AI." Pyrrha added.

"I wouldn't believe it." Yang crossed her arms. "I mean, how could anyone believe that."

The staring continues and we cut to Simmons typing at Terminal 84-C -