S6E11

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E11- Reconstruction Chapter 11

Blake had a smile on her face, not a grin, not a smirk, a great big smile on her face.

"What's got you so happy Blake?" Yang asked inching closer to her with a investigative look.

Blake chuckled, "I was just thinking of the time you re-introduced Ruby to me."

Ruby groaned and grabbed her head.

Yang chuckled, "Ruby was so awkward."

"She almost asked me to call her crater face." Blake laughed.

Ruby groaned again.

"Why crater face?" Weiss asked.

Jaune coughed and looked away.

Nora pointed to Jaune, "He knows! He did the suspicious cough!"

Jaune sighed, "Ruby called me vomit boy so I asked her how she would feel if I called her crater face."

"It was the first thing that came to my mind!" Ruby defended.

Weiss sighed, "Crater face because of the explosion."

"... the what?" Pyrrha asked.

Yang laughed, "Oh wow, I forgot you three don't know how Ruby met Weiss, Blake, and Jaune."

"Because Jaune didn't tell us!" Nora accused.

"I was only there for the end bit." Jaune explained.

"Please I don't want to tell the story it's boring." Ruby complained.

"And embarrassing." Weiss sighed.

"I like it, especially the part where I explained to Ruby just what the SDC was." Blake grinned.

Weiss pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

Blake sat up and raised her eyebrows in a pompous way, "W- what! The nerve of! J- Ugh!" Blake said in her best pompous Weiss imitation.

"Quit it! I do not sound like that... anymore." Weiss snapped.

Blake and Yang began laughing again.

"Your first day sounded like it was awkward." Pyrrha said to Ruby with a smile.

Ruby nodded, "it was."

Ren and Nora began chuckling.

"We remember your fight with Yang right before bed." Ren commented.

"I assume the whole of the Freshman class does as well." Pyrrha nodded.

Ruby groaned while Yang laughed.

"Jaune? Please." Ruby begged.

" Reconstruction Chapter 11" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Chairman: "Dear Director."

Fade in to the beach, camera panning slowly forward as objects fall.

Chairman: "Do your "creative solutions" include the circumvention of the safety protocols that every member of the Military must follow? If they do not, then I fail to see how an enemy has managed to secure not one, but several of your experimental A.I.s. The protocol is not a guideline, dear Director, it is doctrine. And no-one is above its rule."