S6E4

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E4- Reconstruction Chapter 4

"What was the ridiculous bet you and Yang made again?" Weiss asked Ren.

Ren looked up "Who will kill church next. My guess is Caboose-"

Pyrrha chuckled.

"-and Yang's is Tex." Ren finished.

Yang nodded, "Yeah no way she's dead. I mean she already is but. No way she's off the show for good."

"Reconstruction Chapter 4" appeared on the screen with the OG theme we all know and love.

Ruby sighed, "I wish they would show schematics of the helmets. I really want to make this helmet but it's hard off of just looking at it."

"You'll figure it out don't worry." Jaune reassured.

The episode began.

Director: "Dear Chairman."

"I like how all the episodes start with the reports now." Weiss smiled.

"Me too it's a great way of setting up the scene and adding more lore to the story." Blake added.

"... I just like the new music that starts once he talks, but it doesn't last long it's kind of more intro music." Jaune shrugged.

"I'm just happy we get to keep the original intro, imagine if they didn't have that." Yang laughed.

"It would be weird." Ruby added.

Fade in to a remote base of some sort, with Washington and Caboose approaching the structure

Director: "Rest assured we have the situation under control. While the Meta is proving to be an elusive enemy, our Recovery agent is already closing in on it. I expect this incident will reach a conclusion soon, and I will be able to return to my research. Hopefully, without further interruption."

"I like this guitar theme." Jaune commented.

"It's ok, but I do know he does not have it under control." Weiss added.

"How do you know?" Ruby asked.

"Have you seen this already!" Nora accused.

Weiss facepalmed.

"If someone in a show says they have it under control they probably don't." Blake explained.

Washington and Caboose stand staring at the base for a second.

Washington: "And you're sure this is where we can find this guy?"

Caboose: "I think so. We all found out our new orders at the same time; he tried to hide his from me so I would not know where he was."

"That could be either Tucker or Church." Jaune commented.

"But it's probably gonna be D- I mean Church." Ruby said.

Jaune nodded, "Yeah Caboose loves Church."

Washington: "Really. I can't imagine why."