S6E14

Author's Note:

This next bit was greatly inspired by the Internet box. Also I'm glad you like the conversations between the team members. I really try to make sure they are realistic and in character. Let me know if I ever go OOC.

P.S- Nora is the hardest character to write lines for. I can't think in her craziness, and I can't just give her random crazy lines. I keep rewatching scenes with her and it's hard to come up with stuff for her. Mini rant about how great they wrote Nora. So unique.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E14- Reconstruction Chapter 14

"Blake I am now Yang 2.0 aka the non racist Yang."

"Yang you do realize I was joking right? I know you aren't racist. You're just an idiot who likes puns."

"Well that warms the heart, thank you." Yang grinned placing a hand over her heart.

"Does the 2.0 version of you come with any other upgrades?" Weiss asked. "Like less annoying, more focused on school work... anything?"

"That's Yang 3.0." Yang explained.

"When do we get 3 P-"

"Never."

Weiss pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

"We ready?" Jaune asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Reconstruction Chapter 14" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Do you guys care if we think of duo moves before the episode starts?" Jaune asked team RWBY.

"Didn't you just ask if we were ready?" Ruby asked.

"W- well actually I'm not as ready as I thought I was." Jaune stammered.

Yang waved a hand, "It's fine, we can help."

Weiss nodded, "And at some point we need to think of duo moves for the Toon. And maybe even trio moves, or even quad moves? But with-"

"Am I this bad with weapons?" Ruby asked Yang and Blake.

The two nodded.

"Hey Weiss?" Pyrrha asked stopping her ramblings.

"Hmm?" Weiss asked.

"Maybe we can do this another day, when we all train." Pyrrha smiled.

Weiss huffed, "Can I at least do duo moves since they're fresh in my mind?"

Pyrrha nodded, "That would be grand."

"But after us!" Nora grinned.

"I already thought of some names." Jaune smiled, "Me and Pyrrha's can be Arkos cause you know..Nikos and Arc."

Pyrrha smiled, "I like it, what would our move be?"

Jaune waved a hand in dismissal "Let's just do names for now. If we think of team moves it will take forever and we won't ever get to watch the episode."

Yang nodded.

"Anyway, That's uhh... that's actually all I have." Jaune frowned.

"You only thought of one for you and Pyrrha?" Ruby asked.