S8E12

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E12- Snooze Button

"Snooze Button" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

"That's my favorite button." Nora chuckled.

"You sleep through your alarm, I don't think you need a snooze button." Ren pointed out.

"If she sleeps through her alarm how do you guys get her up?" Ruby asked glancing at Yang.

"I shake her awake." Ren explained.

"And that works!" Ruby asked/shouted. "When Yang doesn't want to wake up almost nothing works."

Yang crossed her arms, "I wake up early whenever we have to go to school. When we don't, I like to sleep in."

"Why are you trying to get her up on the weekends?" Jaune asked.

"She used to, as team leader she was worried about us sleeping in meaning that when school started we'd be too tired having had to get up so early." Blake explained.

Ruby blushed, "That was a while ago."

"Good times." Yang chuckled sarcastically. "Everyone who didn't know me stuck me with the dumb blonde party girl stereotype."

Weiss coughed and looked away while Blake simply snorted as she laughed.

Yang nodded, "Yeah I'm talking about you two."

Blake hummed, "I choose not to judge-"

"-A book by it's cover?" Yang smirked. Blake sighed, "Judge a person at first sight."

"And you Weiss?" Yang asked.

"It wasn't for that long." Weiss explained, "You did more work than Ruby, still do I think."

Ruby huffed, "I think we do an equal amount of work."

"Can we do an equal amount of watching?" Jaune asked, gesturing to the screen.

Fade in to Church, fuzzily in Recovery Mode.

Jaune squinted at the screen.

Church: "What happened? Where am I?"

"His armor isn't locked anymore." Ruby pointed out. "Weird."

"That effect around the screen looks familiar." Jaune commented.

FILSS: " Safety protocols were initiated. Please remain calm."

Church: "Sheila is that you?"

FILSS: " Yes."

Church: "What is this place?"

FILSS: " Your operator has been injured, or incapacitated, and you are now in recovery mode. You will remain in this state, until such time as you can be extracted by a Recovery Agent, or your operator regains consciousness."

"Operator? Is that what A.I. Call their user?" Jaune guessed.

Blake hummed, "Maybe, I don't know what else operator could mean. But who would his operator be? He isn't controlled by anyone."