S6E13

Author's Note:

It's weird how the version of "Now that we've come so far" at the end of season 10 is slightly different than the version on the itunes store. I really want the season 10 ending version because it sounds better to me.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E13- Reconstruction Chapter 13

"I like that the episodes are longer." Pyrrha smiled. "I hope it is a trend that will continue."

"I think it will, we've gone from two to three minute long episodes to seven or higher." Ren commented.

"Yeah the longer the better." Yang grinned.

Weiss scoffed, "Really?"

Yang frowned, "What?"

Ruby sighed, "It's gotten to the point where she doesn't even realize it anymore."

"What are you guys?- oh! Longer th-" she burst into a fit of laughter, "I didn't even mean to."

Weiss shook her head, "What is with you and the innuendos."

"Donut 2.0" Jaune quipped.

Yang shrugged, "I don't know, It's funny seeing your faces when I make one."

" Reconstruction Chapter 13" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Chairman: "Dear Director."

Fade in to Valhalla outpost 17-B. Slowly the camera pans down ask the chairman talks to reveal a car chase.

Chairman: "Our laws are not designed to outline every possible infraction that may take place! However the spirit of the law is clear. Blatant disregard for the safety and well-being of our citizens, in any form, will always be a punishable offense, regardless of how well, or by whom that offense has been justified."

"A lot like our laws in Atlas." Weiss commented.

"The same in Mistral." Ren replied, "and here."

"What about Vacuo?" Ruby asked.

"Vacuo is Vacuo as Sun puts it." Blake explained.

Yang grinned "I bet Sun puts it-"

"Yang!" Ruby complained.

The Reds are in the lead car, being fired upon.

"This looks so cool!" Nora grinned.

"I love car chases in movies." Jaune added, "Car chases with turrets is even better."

"Like a Spruce Willis movie on steroids." Yang laughed.

Simmons: "Here they come!"

Sarge: "Simmons, what're you waitin' for? Shoot 'em!"

Simmons: "I can't, the stupid gun is jammed!"

Sarge: "Step on it, Grif."

Grif: "Yeah, no shit!"

We get a good look at the front of the jeep.