S7E8

Author's Note:

Interesting fact, the version of this episode and last episode on Netflix has C.T. Talking on the mega phone the entire time. The episodes online first have a guard, then it switches to C.T. This episode.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E8- Directions

"I'm sure you'll get it soon." Pyrrha smiled.

"Hopefully by the time the show is over." Jaune said as he hit play.

"Directions" appeared on the screen with the them.

"I hope this episode is longer than the last one." Weiss commented.

"The last one wasn't that short." Pyrrha frowned.

"It was four minutes." Blake pointed out.

"Really? Felt longer." Pyrrha shrugged, raising her eyebrows.

"That's just because we talked a lot." Weiss explained.

Fade in to Blue Base in Valhalla, then to Simmons inside with all of Caboose's crap minus the Epsilon Unit.

Simmons: "What the hell is all this stuff?"

"I hope Simmons doesn't blow up the base, Caboose will be upset if all his work ends up destroyed." Pyrrha commented.

"I'll be upset if it's all destroyed." Jaune chuckled, "I want to see what happens."

Donut: "Oh there you are! Did you blow up the base yet?"

Weiss sighed, "That is the equivalent to searching if the CCTnet is down."

"Or asking where your shoes are while you're wearing them." Nora laughed glancing at Jaune who blushed as he scratched the back of his neck.

Simmons: "Look at this mess Donut. It's like he's rigged the place."

Donut: "Oh yeah, that's Caboose's project."

Simmons: "This is what he's been working on?"

"Caboose was so secretive about it until Donut came." Blake pointed out.

"I think that's because he trusts Donut." Pyrrha explained.

Donut: "He's trying to rebuild the body for that blue buddy of his. Uh, looks like a piece is missing though."

Pyrrha sighed, "I wonder if he regrets leaving Church's body behind."

"It was an empty shell, and if he makes a new body that will also be an empty shell without Church." Ren pointed out.

Ruby sagged, "Why did it have to be church."

Yang nodded, "I know, first Tex then Church."

Simmons: "For the dead guy. Hh, give me a break. No wonder noone ever wins this war. We're all doing stuff like building lame robots."

"Lopez isn't lame." Weiss argued.

Psst... Lopez is standing right behind you. Camera pans to reveal him as Simmons turns around.