S6E18

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S6E18- Reconstruction Chapter 18

"Oh that is Badass!" Yang shouted.

"What is?" Blake asked.

Yang held out her scroll. "Look! Everyone look in your music playlist."

Everyone quickly did so.

"No one? Steady ride gun metal green? Alien champion. What is this?" Jaune asked. "These aren't my songs."

"It's the soundtrack from the show." Yang grinned.

Jaune grinned, "Oh cool!"

"Yeah! Now I can really play the Warthog music while riding bumblebee." Yang grinned.

"Now we can analyze the music." Ren grinned.

" You. You can analyze the music." Nora corrected while pointing her finger directly into his face.

Ren calmly moved her finger, "I will analyze it by myself."

"Actually." Weiss spoke up, "I think I would be able to help. Being as I have written some of my own music I feel I would be uniquely qualified."

Ren smiled, "That would be wonderful. After this season?"

Weiss nodded.

Ruby looked around. "Uhhh I thought we already had the songs... its in the music section on the app. The one letting us watch the show."

"Oh right." Jaune's cheeks reddened. "I forgot about that."

"You were the one who had the show first." Nora pointed out.

"Before he infected all of our scrolls along with his." Weiss grumbled.

"That wasn't my fault!" Jaune shouted.

"Faults aside." Pyrrha cut in. "I think its wonderful we have the songs. And it would be even more wonderful if we can get more by watching the show."

"What?" Ruby asked.

"I guessed that if we keep watching the show we'll get more songs."

Pyrrha flushed. "It would make sense wouldn't it? This can't be the soundtrack for the whole trilogy."

"That's a good point Pyrrha." Ren complimented. "Jaune?"

Jaune nodded.

" Reconstruction Chapter 18" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Director: "Dear Chairman."

Fade in to the Freelancers attacking the structure where the Meta will soon arrive.

Director: "I don't give a damn about your committee and its ohpinions of my work."

"He says opinions weird." Ruby giggled.

"Oh-pinions." Nora giggled along. "Oh-nions, oh-peration."

"Stop." Weiss shook her head.

Ruby giggled louder. "Oh-bvious, oh-ficcer."