S8E5

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E5- Fourth and Twenty

"The show used to be just funny stuff! Now it's getting so serious." Nora complained. "I don't watch tv to be sad."

"The show still keeps it's light-heartedness, even after the serious moments." Jaune pointed out.

"And have somehow done it without making the mistake of some shows where the light-hearted moments ruin the serious ones." Blake added.

Nora looked up and groaned, "I know I know, Now I just don't want anymore characters to die. And for Donut to somehow come back to life."

"And Lopez." Weiss mumbled.

Blake shrugged, "I don't know if they'll do that anymore, to be a more serious show death has to mean something."

Nora's smile fell and Pyrrha's eyes widened in panic. "No- no!" Pyrrha laughed nervously. "I uhh disagree Blake, Church has died plenty of times and death still means something in the show. I'm sure Donut and Lopez can be brought back just fine."

Nora smiled, "Yeah! Thanks Pyrrha."

Blake pursed her lips and shrugged.

" Fourth and Twenty" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Fourth and Twenty? Does anyone know what that means?" Ruby asked.

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged.

Weiss shook her head, "It's not a military term."

"With how much you know about the military and your sister being in it, have you thought about joining the Atlas military?" Yang asked.

Weiss chuckled, "I've thought about the idea and what would happen. But actually thinking about joining? No. I can't be in the military and lead a company at the same time."

Yang nodded, "Hmm, I was asking because I was wondering why you didn't join your older sister." Yang quickly glanced at Ruby.

Weiss shrugged, "Well... not for any reason other than wanting to lead the SDC. If Winter wanted to leave the military and join the SDC I would be happy to let her in. Maybe even as Co-CEO."

Yang nodded, "Hm."

Blake, glancing between Yang, Weiss, and Ruby; Saw what Yang was trying to do. "Hey Ruby, do you plan on going adventuring with Yang after we graduate?"

As Ruby turned to Blake, Yang mouthed a silent 'Thank you.' "Oh... I don't know, I was actually kind of hoping all four- maybe all eight of us could go out doing missions together." Ruby blushed.

"I would be honored to adventure with you, all of you." Pyrrha smiled.

"Yeah! Team JNPR and RWBY team up!" Nora cheered."

"A toon mission." Jaune added as Ren smiled.

In contrast to team JNPR's excitement, the rest of team RWBY besides Ruby grimaced.

"Ruby..." Yang started.

Ruby held a hand up, "Yang I know, You want to go on wild adventures and we might hold you back, Blake you want to bring equality to the Faunus and Weiss you want to restore the Schnee name."