S8E7

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E7- And Don't Call Me Shirley

"You always hope to see more of Delta." Yang commented.

"Just like you always hope Tex will come back." Ren replied with a smirk.

Yang shrugged, "She did it once, she can do it again."

Ren nodded, "I don't know how she'll return though. She was destroyed in the E.M.P blast."

"So was Church." Yang pointed out.

"Yes but there was still epsilon." Ren pointed out.

Yang sighed, "Fine, I still think she'll come back. Let's agree to disagree."

"Oh I think she might come back too." Ren explained.

Jaune looked around, "Everyone ready?"

" And Don't Call Me Shirley" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"What?" Nora asked, gesturing to the title.

"Oh." Jaune chuckled, "I get it."

"Surely is a nice pun." Yang commented.

Ruby let out an exasperated sigh, "Yang..."

Yang sputtered as she tried and failed to hold in her laughter.

Ruby and the rest of team RWBY simply shook their heads.

Fade in to Wash and the Meta looking at Doc in the piece of wall that's been dragged away from the base

Washington: "Come on, can't you get him out of there? He's just stuck in a few rocks."

"It should logically be easier now." Ren commented.

"But it's not." Nora grinned.

Meta: *Growls*

Washington: "Why can't anything ever be easy? Doc, I want you to tell me everything you know about the Reds and Blues."

"What could Doc even know?" Ruby asked.

Yang shrugged, "Not much, I mean he knows about the whole alien conspiracy."

"Is that useful to him?" Weiss asked.

"Maybe, he could tell them about Tucker's sword. And how it works." Jaune shrugged.

"That's still not useful for finding Epsilon." Weiss commented.

Jaune raised his hands in a shrug.

"Speaking of your sword." Ruby began.

Jaune perked up and grinned.

Weiss sighed, "No news from Atlas, Winter hasn't updated me in a while."

Jaune's grin fell and he sagged.

Ruby shook her head, "No that's not what I was about to ask, but thank you."

Weiss nodded with a smile.

"With Hard-light dust I can probably make it myself." Ruby explained, "So I was wondering if you could give me some."