S7E7

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E7- Bon Voyage

"Bon Voyage" appeared on the screen.

"Bon voyage, what's a bon?" Nora asked.

Ren shrugged, "Sorry Nora, I don't know."

Fade in to everyone in front of the new and "improved" jeep.

"Ohh look! They got the new gun on the jeep." Ruby stared with wide eyes, picking out the details of the turret.

Sarge: "And get these water cans cleaned up while we're gone.

How much water do you need to drink, Donut?"

Donut: "I was in the desert! Don't judge me."

"Heat stroke." Ren mumbled.

"Sun talked about Misery's kiss- er sunstroke. In Vacuo they call Sunstroke Misery's kiss." Blake explained, "Before he moved to Mistral he went out in the desert and forgot his canteen once. Said it was the dumbest thing he's ever done."

"Misery's kiss? Do they have different names for other things too?" Weiss asked.

Blake nodded, "Sudden Demise which is for Giant Sinkholes and Lasting regret for food poisoning."

Nora giggled, "Lasting regret, that's perfect for food poisoning."

"Yeah it is." Yang smirked looking towards Ruby, "But that regret never lasts long though does it Ruby?"

Ruby scrunched up her face, staring at Yang. "Lasting Regret is a small price to pay for Cookie Dough."

Everyone snorted in laughter except Weiss who grimaced, "What are you an addict?"

"What? No I just like cookies." Ruby mumbled.

"The first step is admitting you have a problem." Yang taunted.

Ruby groaned, "Food poisoning isn't so bad anyway."

"Food poisoning is awful, you must really love cookie dough." Jaune cringed.

"Or she's built of a tolerance." Yang shook her head.

"Guess it's fleeting regret for Ruby, or none at all." Weiss shook her head.

"I'm just going to say this now." Yang raised her voice looking at Ruby. "You are not eating any of the dough-"

"What! You always let me!" Ruby complained.

"I never do! You speed past me and take a chunk before I can say anything." Yang shook her head, "And I always have to pick the rose petals off the dough."

Ruby coughed and glanced towards Weiss who stared back at her angrily.

"So to reiterate, when I make your cookies, you are to stay away until they are cooked. In fact, who wants to babysit Ruby after the episode?" Yang asked.

"I don't need a babysitter." Ruby growled.

"Anyone?" Yang asked again chuckling.

The room was silent.