S7E11

Author's Note:

Recently I went through Wiki and went major nerd on RWBY lore. It was interesting, a lot was from the "After the Fall" book which I don't wanna buy. Most of what I learned was clarification on things like locations, dust, history, etc.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E11- Dumb Cop, Bad Cop

"Dumb Cop, Bad Cop" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Instead of humming team RWBY let out a chorus of groans.

"Oh those two VPD officers were idiots." Weiss shook her head.

"I don't think we get paid enough." Ruby mocked. "Those two shouldn't be paid at all."

Blake snorted, "Sun threw a banana in the Dumb ones face."

"What? If any of them was dumb it would have been the other one, Banana face was bad cop. Scrawny was dumb cop." Yang explained.

Ruby cackled, "He was so mad when the Banana hit him."

"Who are you talking about?" Pyrrha asked.

"Two VPD officers." Weiss explained, "We encountered them while they were investigating a Dust Robbery, I think they are technically VPD investigators but they weren't doing much investigation."

Pyrrha nodded, "I see, when was this?"

"Right before Weiss and Blake had their verbal slap fight of who's more of a victim." Yang laughed.

The two in question glared at Yang.

"Oh first semester." Nora nodded.

Weiss pinched the bridge of her nose, "It was about more, so much more. But fine we're over it."

Yang began to chuckle, "You even screamed that you were a victim."

"I said we're OVER IT!" Weiss yelled as her face turned red with rage. "I do not want to go into the argument again but damnit Yang you know it was over more than that."

Yang suddenly became serious, "Sorry, I was just trying to joke about it."

Weiss sagged and let out a sigh, "I know, it's fine."

Blake let out a small chuckle, "I'm a victim."

Weiss shot Blake a glare, "I'm going to push you around."

Blake glanced at the door, "Oh quick, I have to go."

The two began to laugh.

"How come you two can joke about it and not me?" Yang asked.

"Because we were the ones who argued." Blake laughed.

"For hours." Ruby groaned, "I don't even want to remember that, I got a headache."

"The argument was very loud." Ren nodded, "Even in our dorm."

Weiss and Blake sagged a little, "Sorry." They mumbled.

"I'm happy you two can laugh about it now." Pyrrha smiled.

"Me too." Blake chuckled as Weiss nodded.

Fade in to the back of a turret-less Warthog and Grif at a radio station.