S7E10

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E10- Lay of the Land

"I hope we get more deleted scenes too." Nora chuckled, "I really want to see deleted scenes of Sarge."

"I just want more scenes of Washington." Blake sighed, "Hopefully a full episode of him breaking out of prison."

"That's just a theory." Jaune reminded.

Blake shrugged, "Yeah but what else is he going to do? He's obviously going to con the Chairman." She chuckled.

" Lay of the Land" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

Ruby and Jaune hummed along.

Fade in to Simmons and Donut.

Simmons: "Donut, where've you been?"

Donut: "Just seeing if the guys at Blue Base had anything valuable to move out. You know, before you burn it to the ground? Caboose asked me to housesit"

Pyrrha smiled, "Good, all of Caboose's project is out of the base."

Simmons: "Did he have anything valuable?"

Donut: "Well I'm not gonna tell you . You'll just find it and burn it."

Simmons: "Yeah, that's true. But tell me anyway."

"Great argument." Weiss chuckled.

Donut: "Nah, there's not much over there. Just some spare parts from Caboose's 'build a new best friend' project. And it looks like he took that A.I. unit with him."

Simmons: "So dumb. Wait, what? A.I. unit?"

Donut: "Yeah, it was kinda cool! It was purple, and it liked to hear old stories about-"

Simmons: "What? He kept that?! He wasn't supposed to keep that. I thought he turned it in. That was part of the deal for getting our bases. We had to turn over all equipment."

"Hmm the AI unit is stolen military property." Ren commented.

"I still don't understand why they got a deal but Agent Washington did not." Blake frowned.

Donut: "You're talking to me about things that really don't make any sense. I've been kinda gone. I don't know if you noticed."

"I noticed." Nora grumbled.

"And Tucker is still gone." Jaune sighed.

Simmons: "I'm gonna tell Sarge, and have him get it back from that idiot."

Radio sounds

Simmons: "Sarge, come in, Sarge. Sarge, do you read?"

Radio sounds give way to impotent static.

"No signal in the desert." Blake mumbled, "The signal in Vacuo is terrible according to Sun even with the CCT."

Simmons: "Houh, dammit. Hey Lopez!"