S8E18

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E18- Rally Cap

"Aww, I want more." Nora complained.

"Well this probably isn't the last season." Ruby pointed out.

Jaune nodded, "Yeah, it's just the end of the recollection trilogy."

"When the trilogy ends I'm curious to know if anyone liked the blood gulch chronicles more." Weiss commented.

"Absolutely!... less depressing." Nora sighed.

"The trilogy isn't over yet, you can't decide that now." Weiss explained.

Nora shrugged, "Play it Jaune!"

" Rally Cap" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Does anyone know what a Rally Cap is?" Weiss asked.

"It sounds like a cap you wear to a rally." Ruby suggested.

Nora's eyes widened, "Or a cap you wear to rally!"

"So only guesses." Weiss sighed.

"Why do you want to know?" Yang asked.

"Blake can guess what happens from the chapter title, It's prudent for me to be able to do it too." Weiss explained.

"I can't always guess, only if it's obvious." Blake explained. "And by the way, I don't know either."

Jaune looked between them incredulously, "Wait really? It's a sports thing! It's when you wear your team's hat inside out or backwards to get your team to come from behind and win."

"Wait wait wait wait!" Nora held up her hands, "You know sports? You're Jaune!"

Ren leaned over, "Anything to add Jaune?"

Jaune narrowed his eyes in Nora's direction, "I have seven sisters, one of them had to be into sports."

Nora giggled, "I'd like to meet her."

Weiss cut in, "Back to the title, Blake? Any guesses."

"Remember! If you're right then you spoiled us and I won't forgive you for it!" Nora crossed her arms.

"Yeah!" Ruby agreed glaring at Blake.

Blake gave each an amused glare, "They're going to turn their helmets backwards and charge into battle."

Nora gasped, "That's a great plan! Never-mind I hope you're right! They'll be like horses with blinders!" Nora grinned.

Fade in to Caboose standing in front of FILSS

FILSS: " Alarm. Incoming recovery beacon. Level Zero. Alarm."

"Not level Alpha?" Jaune muttered with his eyes narrowed at the screen.

"Could be nothing." Yang shrugged.

"Or foreshadowing." Blake countered.

Caboose: "Oh no!"

FILSS: " Incoming recovery beacon. Level Zero."

Pyrrha smiled, "There's the motivation Blake."