S7E3

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E3- Visiting Hours

"Not really a kiss ass, Weiss isn't my T- oh... wait." Jaune frowned.

"As Ice Queen Weiss I thank you for agreeing with me." Weiss grinned.

Jaune sighed as he pressed play.

" Visiting Hours" appeared on the screen with the theme.

As the theme played Weiss began to check her scroll.

"Watcha doin Weiss?" Yang asked.

"Checking your grades, you mentioned not doing work and only doing enough so your dad wouldn't call you." Weiss explained.

"First of all, Ruby sold me out and second of all, I do, do my work just to pass and enough so my dad doesn't call. Which means I get all A's or B's. I just don't go above and beyond like you guys do." Yang explained.

"Wait how can you check Yang's grades?" Ruby asked.

"It's allowed between team members. To make sure no one falls behind." Ren explained.

"Ruby you've been our leader for almost a year now, how have you not known this." Weiss chided.

"W- I trusted you guys to tell me your grades when I asked! If I asked! Because I already trusted that you guys would get good grades." Ruby explained.

"Oh... thanks Ruby." Weiss smiled.

Blake nodded.

Ruby blushed, "Oh it was nothing I was more worried about falling behind you guys."

"It seems you did fine." Pyrrha smiled.

"Only because Weiss helped me with class work." Ruby blushed scratching the back of her head. "I was behind in everything that wasn't combat."

Jaune chuckled, "That's because you skipped two years. I was behind in pretty much everything."

Pyrrha smiled knowingly, "Yeah, but you picked up classwork rather fast and you're coming along in combat."

Jaune nodded, "Hey before we start the episode I think I should tell you guys something." Everyone perked up.

"What is it?" Ruby asked.

Jaune opened his mouth but Pyrrha stopped him, "Hold on, Jaune are you sure?"

Jaune nodded, "Yeah, I don't know why I kept it secret for so long. I guess I just ignored it."

Nora gasped, "What! You've been keeping secrets from us! I'm hurt." Nora leaned back and acted as if she was about to faint. "From your own team, despicable."

Jaune frowned, "Do you want to hear this or not?"

"She does." Ren said quickly covering her mouth.

Jaune took a breath, "So, you guys know I'm not exactly... huntsman material right?"

"You used to not be huntsman material." Blake commented.

"W- thanks but that's thanks to Pyrrha, anyway there's a reason for it." Jaune sighed.

"You forged your transcripts." Yang explained.

Jaune's eyes widened, "W- what!"

"Wait that was the secret? We found out last semester." Nora laughed.