S7E5

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E5- Local Host

" Local Host" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Can I have Zwei for a little?" Pyrrha asked reaching a hand out cautiously pointing to Zwei in Weiss's lap.

Weiss looked from Pyrrha to Zwei and from Zwei to Pyrrha repeatedly, making no sound, her face evident that this was not something she wanted to do.

Blake stood up, "If Zwei's moving over here I'm moving back over."

"He's not moving." Weiss growled holding Zwei tighter as he excitedly rolled over in Weiss's lap, stretching. "Why should I give him up."

Pyrrha looked down and sighed, not wanting to argue.

"Weiss you've had him for this whole season and all of last season." Ruby explained. "And he's my dog."

"Mine too." Yang added, "Give'im up." Yang beckoned holding both arms out to her left. Weiss sighed and passed him over cooing that she would have him back soon as she did so. Yang passed him to Ruby, then to Jaune, Ren, Nora, and finally Pyrrha. Zwei was all to happy but whined disappointed when he was not passed to Blake who moved back to her original spot on the far left next to Weiss. "Arf!"

"It's ok Zwei, Blake is a big scaredy cat." Ruby laughed.

Blake grumbled next to a defeated Weiss.

Pyrrha per Zwei happily, "Weiss you could just move next to me, I just haven't held a dog in a long time."

Weiss sprung up happily and sat next to Pyrrha, Zwei yawned and stretched out onto both of their laps.

Both cooed happily.

Ruby chuckled, "Zwei has always been good at making everyone happy." Ruby nodded to Jaune signaling him that everyone was ready.

Fade in to Donut and Caboose on top of Blue Base

Caboose: "Hello? Hello, Agent Washington. Are you there?... Hello?... Hello.... Hello.... Hello.... Hello."

Pyrrha chuckled while shaking her head.

"I wonder how Caboose found Washington." Ren mumbled.

"I don't think there's anything to it." Blake immediately cut in before Jaune could offer his input. "It's another one of those Caboose moments."

"Caboose moments, I like it." Pyrrha chuckled.

"Are you sure?" Jaune asked, "It could be but... yeah it probably is."

Blake grinned.

Donut: "Um, I think he hung up."

"Which was mean." Ruby commented, "I hate it when people hang up on me. Yang."

"You were calling me nonstop to talk about how awesome signal was, then how annoying it was that everyone there hated freshmen, then you started talking about Weapons and I knew I would never hear the end of it." Yang explained.

Ruby blushed and cringed, "I guess I did call a lot, but I was so excited! And annoyed, why does everyone hate freshmen?"

"Because they think they own the world and are the best because they made it to a new school. Entitled to everything especially seats." Blake explained.