S7E13

Author's Note:

Response: Guest reviewer who recommended Teh's great Lives of series. I love the series but probably won't have them react to it because it doesn't involve RvB other than the tiny Sarge Cameo and puma reference in his Warthog one. So go back to guarding the Grunt Mating Chambers.

Question: I love the RWBY soundtrack because each song tells a story, so with that being said. What is your favorite RWBY song? Mine is Red like roses Pt 2 or Divide.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E13- Called Up

"Well Hello Tucker." Jaune nodded.

" Called Up" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

Fade in to Washington's prison with Washington talking to the Chairman.

Washington: "I'm sorry, do we know each other?"

Blake grinned, "Finally."

Chairman: "You are Special Agent Washington. Former member of Project Freelancer. Also known by the designation 'Recovery One'."

"I love these moments, when the show switches from... well I don't know the best way to explain it. From Red vs Blue funny, to Red vs Blue serious. Sometimes it's almost as if it's another show." Weiss explained.

Blake nodded, "I see what you mean, the tone, Diction, syntax, pacing- just everything changes."

"Uhh can you say that again in English?" Nora asked.

"Feeling, word choice, sentence structure, and- I don't need to explain pacing." Blake listed off.

Nora smiled and nodded.

Washington: "Also known as Prisoner 619B."

Blake let out a short uncharacteristic giggle, "His biting remarks are great."

Chairman: "Convicted, three counts dereliction of duty, eight counts of conspiracy to commit treason, and my personal favourite, seven counts destruction of protected, classified military property."

"That's a lot of counts." Nora commented, "He's in big trouble."

Ren frowned, "Three counts of dereliction of Duty."

Blake nodded, "He did lie to his command, almost offhandedly, whenever they ordered him to do a 'Level Zero' he wouldn't make any effort to make sure Caboose and Church didn't hear and he didn't kill them afterwards."

"What about the eight counts of conspiracy to commit treason?" Jaune asked.

Blake pursed her lips, "Well, if they're considering him shutting down a corrupt and illegal military project he was once a part of as treason then it makes sense."

"Which they did do." Pyrrha shook her head. "And the last one?"

Blake frowned, "I don't know... why am I the one answering these questions?"

"You're the resident expert on all things Washington." Yang chuckled.

"How many A.I.'s were there?" Jaune asked. "When they set off the E.M.P."