S7E9

Props to DoomKnight-6642 for a great idea which you will see at the end of the chapter. Also Props to Cruz7808 for yet another great side story idea.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E9- My House, From Here

"My House, From here" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

Fade in to Grif crashing the jeep into the Behemoth pushing the "Red vs Blue Recreation" Title to the left. Him and Sarge get out of the Warthog.

Jaune gave a short laugh, "That's funny, they pushed the little title they have each episode."

Pyrrha nodded, "It's the smaller details like that, that make the show even better."

Blake chuckled, "I love smaller details in shows, it's the one thing books can't do. Shows can have things only observant people can see, with books everything is on the page."

"That's easy for you to say, Whenever I read I always miss things." Nora grumbled.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah like a big reveal will happen and I won't get it until I reread the book. Then I see all the foreshadowing and stuff."

Blake nodded, "It just takes time, once you read a lot of books you start to notice the details more and patterns, it's why I have to switch Genre's so much. To keep things fresh."

"Oh yeah? Is that your excuse?" Yang suggestively rose her eyebrows up and down. "Wink wink."

Blake growled, "No."

"I do see what you mean though." Nora pursed her lips, "Ren can guess the ending of a book from the first page."

Ren sighed, "Didn't we have this conversation before?"

Nora groaned, "You spoiled that show for me, Locked Generation. You knew a character was going to die because she was wearing red."

Ren furrowed his brows, "It wasn't just her colors."

Nora groaned, "At least this show stumps you most of the time."

Ren nodded, "It's challenging, which is why I enjoy it."

"Unorthodox would be a more apt in this case." Weiss

Sarge: "Aw dammit Grif. Look what ya did now. You busted up a brand new jeep."

Grif: "Me? You were the idiots that started setting off mines."

"Where's Caboose?" Pyrrha asked.

She only received shrugs.

Sarge: "Well I managed to get outta there without getting hit by anything."

Grif: "Because you jumped on the roof of the car. That's cheating."

Sarge: "No, it's called strategy!"

Nora laughed, "I wanna ride on the roof of a car, ooh! Or a Bullhead!"

As Grif say's his next line, C.T. Comes out from behind the Behemoth and walks up to them.