F I V E

The atmosphere went gloomy and suffocating. Your breath was unstable and heavy.

"So Mrs. Y/n, did you know this man?", the officer showed you a picture of a young man in a suit sitting in an office chair.

It was him, your fear, your worst part of life.

You held the picture. You still remember the day he forcefully made you click this picture. Your mind fogged up with many voices and screams, of you, Hoseok and Yoongi. Your eyes were glued to the picture, like he was controlling you. You still remember his soft, melodious voice. You still remember his breath hitting your skin. You still remember his touch, his lips, his laugh, his cry, his love.

"Mrs. Y/n?", the voice cut off your thoughts.

"Do you know him? How did you knew him? Answer correctly, there's nothing to be scared of."

"He's Park Jimin. He-", you stopped.

"Yes? He?"

"He forced me to-to stay w-with him and he abducted my hu-husband and-", you could not finish your sentence because of Hoseok's sudden arrival.

"What is- Y/n?", he hurriedly rushed into the room and came near you.

"Hey! Sir please leave, RIGHT NOW.", both the officer stood up.

"I'm her husband!"

I am her husband?, he might have thought.

"Hoseok please leave. Please.", you held his hands and pleaded.

He sighed out and looked at you, at them and again at you.

"Fine! But do call me if, you know."

You nodded.

Hoseok quietly went out after glancing you one last time. You, somewhere, wanted him to stay but you have to learn to be without him.

After 3 hours-

After three long and terrible hours, the officer went out. They didn't said a single word and left without giving any attention to Jisoo and Hoseok. Minji, who was there the whole time, fell asleep while waiting for you.

Hoseok entered the room with your daughter sleeping in his arms. He laid her down on the sofa and sat near you.
You looked outside to search for Jisoo.

"She is on duty so she left."

"Oh. Minji, she slept."

"Yeah. But Y/n."

"Yes?", you looked at him while looking at your hands.

"What did they asked you? Was it about, Jimin?", he asked with a concerning look. You looked at him, feeling pity of dragging him in all this shit of your life.

"Hoseok, even if they did, it's their job to ask, and my job to answer."

"But what about your feelings? They matter."

"But I am fine now! Don't worry and smile.", you smiled and he smiled back.

Suddenly, he embraced your body into his arms. You were startled but happy. You both just felt that moment. No why? or how? questions appeared in your mind. You could hear his heart beating in a peaceful rhythm and maybe he could hear yours too. Those hearts were beating for each other.

You let go of hug and asked, "A glass of cold water?"

"Coming right away. And I'll also get something for you to eat. Wait a bit.", saying this he went outside.

Your smile gradually dropped and tears appeared through your eyes.

"I hope he never finds out about that. Divorce is the best option, he'll be safe as soon as I leave him.", you mumbled.

You looked at Minji sleeping.

"She is not my daughter but she is mine. Please be happy even without me my baby."

You knew what was waiting for you in the future. You know everything.

You saw Minji opening her eyes. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, still sleepy. Her hair was covering her plumpy and red cheeks. Her puffed eyes met yours. You called her with a hand gesture.

She sat near you on the bed. You hugged her and kissed her forehead. She was looking immensely adorable.

"Omo! You're so cute!", you giggled fixing her hair.
"Yes more than you.", she laughed.
Her cute giggles made you fall for her again.

You looked in her big doe eyes.
"Your eyes are just like your dad."

"Yoongi, I wish you were here. At least for your daughter.", you thought.

Hoseok came inside with a bottle of water and two sandwiches in his hands. He placed a table near you and served everything. He adjusted the temperature of Air Conditioner and laid a blanket over your legs.
Your eyes were just observing him as he cared for the tiniest thing. He himself was tired and sweating but to him, your comfort was priority.

"I wished I would have collected some more memories with you. But I didn't knew we won't last long."

You were having your meal while he worked on his laptop infront of you. His working mode was attractive.

After completing your meal, you saw he dozed off on the sofa. He was looking cute with his mouth open and messy hair. You didn't disturbed him.

"I'll let him sleep."

Hoseok wakes up to your voice calling his name. He got up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You should go home with Minji. It's 9."

"Go home? Leaving you here alone?", he asked in confusion.

"Yeah, go."

"I'll stay here. Minji too."

"Hoseok are you kidding me? Just go home. Jisoo is here, she'll look after me."

"She's working here. She can't be with you every time."

You rolled eyes.
"It's just the leg, I'm not dead-"

"Shut up!", he fiercely eyed you for your bad choice of words, and that too infront of Minji.

"Don't worry, I'll immediately call you if I need. It's just a 10 minute drive. Now go and rest."

"Okay but do call without hesitation you stubborn girl."

"Yep!"

You waved them both a warm goodbye.

"They needed rest too. He's been running all day."

You adjusted the temperature again as it was really hot.

"I should sleep too.", you said while yawning.
You switched off the lights by remote and laid down, pulling the blanket over to your waist. Slowly you fell asleep.

You woke to the sound of a slight knock. You rubbed your eyes and looked at the door. A figure was standing there waiting for you to answer.

"Hoseok?", you asked while getting up.

The figure came inside. It was really dark so you recognise Hoseok. He came near you and leaned down.

"Yes, babygirl?"

Author -

Y'all thank you sooooo much for your lovely response. I feel so loved :) ❣️ I promise to improve myself more.
And I am sorry for not updating Still With You.
I'll do it soon.
Thank you again!!
Please don't forget to share and vote!