T H I R T Y S I X

⚠️TW: Self harm mentioned

"Mrs. Kang? Can you hear me?"

You heard an unfamiliar voice growing as soon as you regained consciousness. You opened your eyes and found yourself in a strange place. Soon you realised you were in what seemed to be Jimin's room.

What happened?

"Are you feeling alright? Any pain, nausea or anything else?", the doctor standing near you asked. She smiled at you seeing you awake.

"Yes. What- What happened? Did I fainted?", you asked while noticing yourself being injected with IV drips and bandages on your hand.

"Mrs. Kang you had high fever which could have became threatening. But thanks to Mr. Park you're alright.", the women told you while checking something on her tablet.

"Oh, yeah. I'm better now."

This isn't how I am supposed to be, fainting every other day like a sickass.

The doctor closed the door and came to sit near you on the chair. You thought she's gonna do a check up but you were absolutely wrong.

"Mrs. Kang, how are you feeling these days?", her voice became softer.

Like I should be dead.

"Um...good. Everything is fine. Why?"

"So as a doctor, which I found out you are too, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah..."

With every word your heart started racing faster and faster.

"Your hands, those cuts and scars. Did Mr. Park...?", her voice became more faint with every words not letting any one hear the conversation.

"I... This- It's not Jimin.", you blurted and your eyes closed. You felt ashamed, uncomfortable but you can't blame Jimin unnecessarily.

"That means...you purposely..?", she seemed concerned.

"It's- I just...", you had words but you can't get yourself to let them out. Admitting that you need someone, that you need help is just not easy.

"Hey look,", she leaned forward to you. You knew you had to tell her but you trust no one, not even yourself now.

"This conversation is gonna be just our secret. No one will know, absolutely no one. You need to talk to me so that we can help you out.", she smiled at you.

You felt like she was faking it even though she wasn't.

Should I lie?
Lie again? And again? And again?
Lie till my lies become truth and truth become lies?
I hate to live.

"I am okay seriously. These...I am just very clumsy. And trust me Jimin did nothing.", you felt something deep in your throat like someone was choking you. It happens when you're about to cry but forced to hold it in.

"Mrs. Kang it's okay. I know you might think I'm lying but you need to-"

"Love? Y/n!", it was him, of course.

Oh what a good day to live!

The doctor stood up. What she wanted to hear or you needed to say, it's all ruined.

Jimin came to you and kissed on your forehead while hugging you tightly. His heart was pounding out of his chest and his breath was unstable.

Seriously man..What.An.Act.

You wanted to push him away but instead you swallowed your anger. You hated seeing him, touching him, smelling him and he always make sure you feel every bit of him.