T W E N T Y F O U R

Hoseok-

Hoseok, Jisoo and Namjoon were quietly sitting in his rooms chatting around while Minji came and hugged Hoseok. She just woke up and her eyes were shutting down, hair messed up but still looking as cute as she is.

"You woke up? It's evening already.", he picked her up and placed her on his lap, caressing her hair. His leg was hurting a bit but that was nothing infront of his daughter.

"Hoseok be careful with your leg. Let me have her.", Jisoo offered some help.

"No it's okay. It's not hurting any bit.", he lied.

"Who is this?", she asked pointing at Namjoon.

"Me? I'm Namjoon, Jisoo's closest friend. Closer than you.", he winked.

"Excuse me sir but Jisoo unnie is only my bestie. You are friend but not bestie, okay?", she replied confidently. She is brave and confident, must have got that from you.

Everyone burst out laughing at her cute anger. She melts every heart.

"Oh! My bad dear.", he tried to pinch her cheeks but she backed off and replied, "Oh I'm not a child. I'm...in grade one you know."

"She hates that Nam.", Jisoo replied taking her best friend's side here.

"Minji come here!", Hoseok's mother called her. She jumped out of Hoseok's lap went running there.

"She's really sweet little one of yours.", Namjoon said to Hoseok making him smile.

Y/n-

You were really confused about Jimin's reaction. It's the first time he reacted like this, cried this early. You never knew your words could hurt him so much that he'll end up literally crying.

"No but why do I give a fuck? Doesn't he deserve it? But was it a matter to shout THAT loud, he was being nice? Nice my foot!", you didn't knew what to do now.

After a second thought you decided to go and check on him. Not out of care but just to know if he's really serious about his emotions or faking it to gain your attention. Something he likes to do a lot. Jimin isn't an open book but a closed library. Every book has a different ending, every page has a different story.

You went to his room and stood infront of the white door. You wanted to knock but was scared, scared of his unpredictable reaction for this time. You gathered up courage and knocked a couple of times. You got no answer. The whole mansion was silent, like never before.

You knocked again and called his name.

"Jimin, please come outside.", you said very politely.

Still there was no answer.

"Jimin I'm sorry. I should not have shouted at you."

Why Y/n?
Why are you scared? Why are you apologising to this cheap shit man?

Again, no answer whatsoever. You, disheartened, turned back to leave. Just after a few steps you heard the door knob. Before you could turn back and react you felt a pair of hands belting around your waist. His grip was becoming stronger. His neck was resting on your shoulder and cheeks were glued to yours. His hands were tingling on your stomach. His breath was hitting your shoulders, every breath was hot and burning you. You could hear his heartbeat on your back. You literally froze there with your hands in the air. After a couple of second, you tried to unlock his fingers and get free but of course he was stronger than you. The more you try, the more his grip became tighter so you eventually stopped. You stood still, sweating.

Jimin never came this close. You never sensed this feeling from him, it was uncomfortable.

"I'm s-sorry."