T W E N T Y S E V E N

"Jimin?"

"Jim-"

You suddenly felt all his body weight centred on you. He was unconscious. You bent down to the ground, being careful so that he won't fall. You pulled his head in front of your face. His eyes were shut closed and body was cold and wrinkled.
"Jimin you there?", you shook him but got no response.

"Quick! Carry him inside."

His guards picked him up and took him inside his room. He was laid down on the bed. Soon the bedsheet was stained with blood. You ripped his shirt open to see the wound clearly. It was deep and sore. Blood was oozing out. You ordered for a glass of water and sugar with first aid kit.

"Oh Jimin... I'm a pediatrician not a fucking surgeon."

You grabbed a big lump of cotton and placed it on the wound, cleaned with another cotton ball. You grabbed his handkerchief and placed it tightly on there.

"Y/n..."

"Yes Jimin... I'm trying- Ah this-"

You grabbed the bandage asked Lily to make him sit up. You then wrapped the bandage around his waist several times ensuring he's not loosing blood anymore.

"Drink this.", you offered the water you ordered.

Oh do I have to-

"Lily?"

She nodded. You knew he's going to refuse again but this time he drank it without a word. Lily laid him back down.

"This isn't enough. We need to properly stitch that wound."

"Is he still bleeding?", Lily asked.

"No but that wound is deep. Without a proper treatment it will take literally forever to heal. And the lifestyle he lives, with getting in fights everyday, it might get infected."

"But Y/n, tomorrow is your flight."

"You really think we'll go that fucking far in this situation?", you chuckled.

"Y-Yes we will.", Jimin interrupted.

For god sake this man.
Should I stab him myself?

"Jimin? Are you literally dumb? There ain't no fucking way we're going like that.", you got up out of frustration.

The dumbest, strangest and the most egoistic patient I've ever interacted with.

He grabbed your dress making your foot come to rest.
"We. Are."

You rolled your eyes and made your way upstairs. You went to your room and locked the door and double checked it. You went inside the bathroom and looked at yourself. Your dress was fully stained with his blood. You were wet and tired.

"We'll that was a very 'fun date' we had."

You opened the tap and splashed the water on your face. You took off your clothes and stood inside the hot shower. As soon as the hot water poured at your body, you started to feel at ease. You closed your eyes and gasped.

"He saved me. Thanks Jimin. I saved him. Thanks Y/n."

Suddenly, your mind started to play the trick. Flashbacks of Hoseok and Minji started to appear in front of your eyes. You bent down and sat on the floor, embracing every memory.

Flashbacks -

"You're going to shower?", Hobi asked with towel in his hands standing in front of the washroom.

"Of course. I will."

"Me first."

"No me!"