E I G H T E E N

You clipped the bandage on your shoulder.

"It became worse than before."

Just a second before finishing it, you noticed someone stepping into the room. You were changing the bandage and so you wasn't wearing your shirt, just the undergarments. You freaked out seeing Jimin entering.

"Can't you fucking knock?", you quickly turned around.

"Oh shit-", He barged himself out of the room and closed the doors.

"I'm sorry. I- I saw nothing don't worry."

You rolled your eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. You quickly wore your shirt and locked the door from inside. You didn't replied. The thought of being under the same roof with him was scary and disgusting enough and now him seeing you like this, you couldn't take more.

"Y/n, open the door."

No response from you again. You just sat on the bedside and kept glaring at the door.

"When will he go?", you whispered to yourself.

"Please babe?"

"I hate these stupid nicknames.", you murmured while rolling your eyes.

"What the fuck do you want Jimin?", you yelled.

"You."

"Ah.... Here we go again with his cringey bullshit talk."

"Answer logically."

"It's really you. I noticed I hurt you, your wrist so..."

"So? Wanna break it? That's the only thing your mind be thinking, right? Quit it Jimin I'm not your property-"

Before you could finish your sentence, he banged loudly at the door. You flinched and your heart skipped a beat. Everything was silent for a second. You were petrified.

"JUST OPEN. THE DAMN DOOR, OPEN IT.", he shouted but in a low voice. No matter how loud or quite he is, the emotions are just the same. You cannot tell whether he's happy or sad just by the looks.

Jimin is a hallucination.

You quickly got up and unlocked the door as fast as you can. Even you knew he's stronger than you.
You saw him with the most innocent, captivating and melodious expression with a hot water bag in his hands.
Jimin is the type of person who will kill you and make you say sorry for it. His expressions were, again, exact opposite of his reactions. It made him more scary and mysterious.

"Can I...?"

You nodded. You have no choice.

You both sat down on the bed, close to each other.
He took your hand and placed it on his lap. He gently caressed the fingerprints.
"I... Fuck! I'm seriously sorry.", he looked at you with fake tears in his eyes. His body was still warm and eyes were heavy. Jimin is a literal psycho.

"Y-You should g-go and rest. I can handle this.", you said wishing him to obey you and leave.

"No. Let me take care of you. Y/n I know I gave you so many injuries, please let me heal them. We could be a happy family."

You're pupils widened. You shook your hands off his grip.

"Fam- What? And Jimin it'll take a million years but still the wounds you gave us will never heal. Don't empathize me. Let's be real, can you? Quit the games now. Just do whatever you want with me and then I'm dying soon-"

"Enough!", his tone was of concern, probably because of the last line.

"Let me clear one thing honey, I would never do anything with you, not even in dreams until you allow me to. I'm not interested in your body, it's you."

"Allow you?", you scoffed, "Not till I'm alive Park. I'm not yours till my last breath."

"Then we can die together for you to be mine.", he gave the most beautiful smile like what he said wasn't anything new to hear.

You looked at him with shock, but not surprised. It was a feeling of disappointment. Nothing matters to him until he's happy, he's full.

"Now gimme your hand.", he placed your hands again on his lap and placed the hot water bag over it to reduce pain. You didn't snatched away or anything because his words were constantly ringing in your minds.

"What if he'll really die, for me or even...even with- Shut Up Y/n, you're not 6!"

"It's done."

You looked at him after coming out of your thoughts.

"Take care of it. It's your left hand so it'll be all okay for signing the papers."

"What papers?"

"Your divorce papers silly!"

"Not again Jimin! You know that's not gonna happen. Come out of your daydreams. Why do-"

"You wanted it too once.", he grazed in your eyes.

You tried to look away but it was stuck. He was not wrong to be honest. It wasn't a lie when he said that.

"Wh- It was in the past. That doesn't mea-"

"I was your past too. I came back."

You thought, he's correct, his every word is wrongly right.
He'll trap you in your own words. Right feels wrong, wrong feels right.

"Look Y/n", he cupped your cheeks, "Minji, I know you're worried about her. But at the end, when you ask yourself, are you really her mother?"

"JIMIN!"

"No, just listen to me with open mind."

"Yeah...", you finally gave up. There's nothing you'll achieve arguing Jimin.

"See, you were going to leave him, whatever the reason be. You and him, the relationship was complicated. It wasn't like you both fell in love, it was forced. And you adopted Minji, you know his parents doesn't like her?"

"Yeah I... I do."

"Don't you think Minji will have a better life with her real mother, someone who is actually her own?"

"Lily doesn't even love Min."

"Oh dear, I have seen her cry and destroy herself for her child. She was bounded, let's be real, I bounded her. I told her to get me you and Minji will be hers."

"You fucking traded us?"

"That's not the point if I traded or whatever you think. You're a mother too, no one can understand Lily better than you. Tell me Y/n, did you ever wanted Minji to NOT live with her real parents, is it really the best? Considering your relationship and her relationship? Don't you think when she'll grow up she'll learn the truth? It's her right to know it. What will you tell her? I said the truth. Now I'll leave it up to you, whether you want her to be happy or not. Think wisely."

Jimin kissed your forehead and stood up. You were too zoned out to feel it. You mouth hung open hearing the heart wrenching truth. For the first time he felt right. You tried to deny it but you simply can't.

"It's getting late. Have dinner and then sleep. I want my answer in the morning Y/n.", he finally left.

"H-How could I-I give up m-my daughter? She calls me mom, not Lily, me! ME!", you threw the pillow beside you.

You grabbed your hair and scooted down on the floor.

"By the morn- HOW? Why is he not wrong? Why am I wrong? No matter how much I try I always end up fucking things up for us. I'm not a good wife, not a good daughter in law, not a good mom, and people even slut shame me now."

The tears were dripping all over the floor. The tears of guilt of being wrong.

"It's a long journey to freedom and I'm finally giving up."

Author -

Oh god poor Y/nnie 🥺
Let's see what the future has in for her.