E L E V E N

"Trust me, they can't."

Hoseok looked at you with confusion and concern.
"Don't lose hope jagiya. We-We can fight."

"Hoseok it's not about losing hope or getting demotivated. It's about him.", you stood up. Hoseok's eyes followed you as you talked while roaming around in the balcony right in front of him.

"What do you mean?"

"Hobi I lived with him for almost a month. And during that time I've seen many personalities of him. Some are caring, some are bad but his real personality is just...just demonic, to be specific."

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that."

"No he didn't harmed me, at least physically. But he manipulates, he control. Whenever I look into his eyes, I feel numb and helpless. His care is scary too. He catch things very easily, the smallest details."

"Oh dear...", he stood up and hugged you from behind, holding you by the waist.

"Stop thinking about him. I know the problem is big but it's still under control."

After a pause you said, "I don't think I can ever win against him. He's... he's not normal. He hides something within him."

"It's his weakness. Once we find it out, I'm sure it'll be all okay."

"Let's hope so...", you looked at him.

"Yeah.", he pressed his cheeks against yours.

The next day-

You were sleeping in Hobi's arms. His one hand was under your head and other was wrapped around your waist. You woke up in a hurry when you heard the sound of doorbell continuously ringing like crazy. It was just six in the morning.
You hurriedly got up from the bed and rushed towards the door while folding your hair into a quick messy bun.

"Hey! Can't you wait?", you shouted while unlocking the door. You opened the door to saw the same two policemen standing there with a paper in their hand.

"We're here to arrest your husband Mrs. Kang Y/n.", he said showing you the arrest warrant.

You couldn't believe it for a second.
"I'm sorry what? Arrest Hoseok?"

"He was involved with a physical fight with the Chief police officer yesterday.", they replied while making their way through the house.

"Y/n what's happening?", Hoseok shouted from the room.

"Okay, sir you need to stop.", you stood in front of them.
The officer glared you and you glared him back. Suddenly he held your hands and the other officer went inside the room.

"NO! HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT. LEAVE ME!", you tried to free yourself from his grip but you couldn't.
The officer immediately handcuffed your husband in front of your eyes. Surprisingly, Hoseok was calm.

"Hobi! Look what are they doing!"

"What could he say?", one of them chucked.

"I'm not asking you." your quick response made them more angry.
They started dragging him out.
Everyone gathered there. Seeing Hoseok get arrested was a total shock to everyone.

"Wait, please let me talk to her.", Hoseok pleaded before entering the car.

"Not more than five minutes."

He cupped your cheeks which was wet from all the tears.

"Y/n, I'll be back in just a week. I'm sorry because I caused you so much trouble."

"I am scared Hobi. Why would you do that?", you started hitting him. He kept getting beaten by you. He held your hands and pulled you closer.

"I'm scared. Please!"