FO R T Y S IX

You were comfortably tucked in your bed, Hoseok's arm wrapping around your waist tightly. He had trouble sleeping too so you emraced him close to you and made sure he sleeps well. You were still gently stroking his air, looking up at the ceiling.

Thousands of thoughts were recurring in your mind.

What now?
I don't want to go back like a loser.
Where is Jimin?
Is there something I should know?
When will this end?

And lots of fake and past scenarios fogged up your mind. You looked at Hoseok and smiled after seeing him sleeping soundly.

You placed a kiss on his cheeks and whispered, "It was hard, right? You lost so much too because of that Jimin. And the letter made it worse. I love you, only you."

You took a look at the clock and it displayed the time,

2:35

Pretty late.
A lot late.

You unwrapped yourself from his grip, making sure he doesn't wake up and came out of the room. It was dead silent, not a single voice to be heard. The large mansion looked more extravagant and creepy at that time.

How do rich people not get a heart attack living alone here?

You walked upstairs and then opened the gate that lead you too a huge deck. Before the scene, a person standing there caught your attention.

"Juhee?", you said to yourself.

She was standing with her forearms resting on the railings, you noticed a cigarette in her hand, she was looking at the vast view of never ending pastures under the bright moonlight decorated with lots of stars.

You walked outside and stood a feet away from her. She looked at you but seemed uninterested by your presence.

"Can't sleep?", she asks before taking a puff of her cigarette.

"Yeah, and you?"

"It was hard."

"Sleeping or...anything else?"

She looked at you bluntly but didn't answered. She had the answer but didn't wanted to speak it.

"Smoking is bad for you."

"Oh that's fine. I only smoke occasionally, since teenage when-"

"When you're puzzled about something or something is bothering you... If you wanna talk then we can. No one's gonna know."

She stares at you for sometime and asks, "How do you read a person so well?", she chuckles and continues, "Thanks Y/n but you're already struggling so...don't be so kind."

"It cost nothing to be kind. Aren't you struggling too? I know you and Namjoon had a fight. I eavesdropped, sorry."

"That's fine. But now since you know everything...what do you think?", she threw her cigarette at a distance.

"You are not wrong."

Your answer startled her. Of course it would, no one will ever like if their friend would help their enemy. But you understood her, her feelings which she can't control.

"You love him right? It hurts you when I say bad about him. It hurts you to see him hurt. Right, Juhee?"

"I...I am sorry.", her breath became visibly heavy.

"Why sorry? Because you have feelings? Whatever Jimin did, he'll never get any ounce of my forgiveness but he is someone for you, someone special. I don't know much about his past, better say I didn't believed him. But I can see Jimin and you mean a lot to each other."