N I N E

"Hoseok, Ho-"

He started to walk towards you, hands in the pocket and a wide dimple smile on his face.

You accidentally fell back. Your foot wasn't hurting you at that time, his glare was. You started to crawl backwards.

"Hello Y/n. How are you?", he said very casually.

"Don't c-come h-here. Don't.", you pointed your fingers at him.

"Come on baby, you're still angry?"

You somehow managed to get up and started walking towards a room. You walked at your full speed but it still was very slow. You got inside the room and tried closing the door. He placed his hands over the edge of the door. He was very strong, you couldn't close the door. Your hands were shaking.

He came inside and then locked the door.
You turned back and started banging on the door.

"HELP SOMEBODY! PLEASE-"
He held your body in his arms, slowly covering your mouth he said, "I don't want anyone between us. Remember what happened last time?"

You closed your eyes. You could feel his hands holding your waist. He pushed your hair to the other side and sniffed the side of your neck.

"You still smell the same. Like me."

His foot accidentally bumped on yours and you screamed a little in pain. He 'concernfully' looked down.

"Oh! I thought the person in the car was Hoseok. Don't worry, the man who caused the accident, I suffocated him under the ground. He's in grave before death!", he laughed.

Another needle was stabbed in your heart.

He turned you over to face him. He hugged you.

"Oh Y/n, I missed you."

You clenched your fist in disgust. Suddenly you thought of a plan. You slowly reached out to his phone in his pocket.
You carefully took it out and hit Jimin on the head. His hands left you and went to his head. He closed his eyes in pain. You took the opportunity and ran as fast as you could. Jimin wasn't following you.

You immediately came back to Hoseok and threw yourself in his arms.

"Y/n where-", he stopped as he noticed something.

"Your zip is open. Let me close it."

"He opened it.", you were so scared that you didn't even realised it at that time.

Hoseok stopped. He realised who is that 'HE'. He left you and fiercely walked upstairs. You just stood there. Your mind went blank. Jisoo noticed you and came towards you. She shrug your shoulders but you didn't replied. Tears were continuously falling down from your hazel eyes.

"Y/n you are scaring me! Y/n!"

"He..is here."

Jisoo gasped and hugged you tightly.
"Don't worry, I'm here, I am.", she caressed your back.

"Again, it...it started yet again."

Jisoo took you to a quiet room. You were shivering continuously. Jisoo touched your forehead to check your temperature.

"God! Your temperature Y/n."searched through the drawers to find medication but there didn't seemed to be any.

"Y/n sit here. I will quickly go and come back."

You held her dress, preventing her to leave you.
"No, no please Jisoo. Don't leave me, he'll come back again.", you held her waist tightly.

"Y/n I need to. You have high fever. No one will-"

"No! No! NO! PLEASE!", you joined your hands in front of her. Your pitiful actions broke her heart into pieces. She hugged you and said, "Okay, calm down. I'll be here."

After a while Hoseok stepped into the room. Seeing you hugging Jisoo like that, he frightened. He came near you and glared at you for some time. He looked at Jisoo who was wiping her own tears. He hugged you both.
Feeling Hoseok's presence, you curled up yourself in his arms. He felt your temperature and glanced at Jisoo.

"She wasn't listening. I tried so much but... I'm sorry."
Hoseok caressed her arms and mouthed, "It's okay."
He held you in his arms and went to the parking from the backside. He didn't wanted anyone to cause you anymore trouble. Jisoo went to get Minji.

He laid you down at the back. He touched your feet and whispered in a shaken voice, "P-Please be strong."
Jisoo came with Minji. Poor girl was totally unaware of the situation. She kept looking at you with concern. Jisoo sat with her at the front seat and you all drove to your house. On the way Hoseok was glancing at you from time to time. He also kept checking on Jisoo and the road. But who'll take care of him?

You blacked out in the car and woke up the next morning. Hoseok was sitting near you holding your hands. He was asleep. You could hear Jisoo and Minji in the other room.
Your head was hurting very much but fortunately the fever was gone, physical fever.

"Hose-"
You stopped considering he might be tired. Last night's memories again refreshed. How can you live in peace knowing the fact that your past is repeating itself. Unspoken fear came out in the form of loud screams. You tightly held Hoseok, he felt safe. Or maybe you felt insecure that you'll lose him.

Your touch woke him up. He frantically checked you thoroughly.

"I'm okay."

He gasped in satisfaction that you're okay.

"Hoseok."

"Yes?"

"Save me. Save Minji. Save yourself."

"I promise I will."

It was hard for you but maybe the hardest for him. First, he lost you, he was tortured for a whole month. He is constantly living with the guilt of not saving his wife. He almost fell out of love. He had to see Minji suffer because of your relationship. And now, with the arrival of Jimin, his guilt came back too, no, it didn't left.

He cry too, he breaks too. But you, who's supposed to hold him cannot even hold yourself.

"If loving someone comes with this cost, I wish no one fall in love.", you thought.

"I love you Y/n.", Hoseok whispered.

"My love is painful Hobi."

"A pain which has you in it, is the best pain. I want to feel this pain then."

"Hobi...", you looked at him with glossy eyes.

"I don't deserve your love."

"But I deserve yours.", he kissed your forehead and pulled you closer.