T H I R T Y E I G H T

Stop panicking, stop panicking.
You know how to handle him.
Just calm do-

And his knees fell on the ground, bowing to you. He kept holding on to your fingers. His hand was wet and hot and his rings were hurting because of the tight grip.

"Jimin? Get up!", you yelled while picking him up and made him sit down on the edge of the bed. You had no choice but to sit beside him while holding his arms so he won't fall. His head was continuously going backward and forward and eyes were about to shut but he kept them open, forcefully as it seemed to you.

"You know,", his hands made their way to your cheeks and made them warm. Though the touch was warm, it felt cold from the inside. "I... I wasn't l...lying about all that."

"It's not the right time to talk about that.", you answered quickly while tightening your grip over his hand. The situation you were in disgusted you so much, you felt weirdly unsafe. Not like you ever felt safe but this time it was different, felt like he could harm you.

"Can...Can you r-really not...not see how much I love you, baby?", his other hand left itself from your hold and travelled across your waist.

"Ji-Jimin I am not comfortable with you touching me like that.", you confronted and tried to stand up, your eyes not looking in his.

"But I am.", he pulls you down and you fell on the bed. He crossed his arms around your body and gripped the sheets. You were trapped between him, he was on top of you still maintaining some distance from you.

Your heart started beating faster with each breath being unstable and heavy, you looked in his eyes which had nothing but a strong and greedy desire. Your body froze. You tired to move yourself but it felt like you were chained up, couldn't move.

"Jimin? What are y-", you whispered after failing to say it out loud.

He started leaning closer to you as his scent or say, that smell of alcohol coming from him got stronger. His eyes were closed and his lips were moving closer to yours.

Please, no...

You wanted to move, get up, push him back but couldn't. Your body was not in your control. You just squinted your eyes tightly like you're accepting whatever he'll do. It's the worst you ever felt, will ever feel; disgusted, helpless and defeated, these emotions at peak.

You quietly waited. But to your surprise, or say fortune, whatever you were thinking never happened. Instead you felt him falling over you which made you hastily open your eyes and come back to your senses.

"Ji- Jimin?", you finally spoke. You started to tear up.

"Jimin ge...get off me.", you trembled with your breath getting heavier.

He probably fainted. You freed yourself and stood up. Your body was shaking badly dripped in sweat from top to bottom.

You grabbed him by his collar and yelled, "Why did you fucking stopped?"
With those words you bursted into tears. Stepping back from him, you fell down on the floor.

You couldn't even process your situation but what you can was that you are just an object for him. Love, baby, my everything, he says all that without knowing it's meaning. He ruined the meaning of those words for you.

"How can he sleep in peace knowing damn well what he does everyday? How?", you sobbed as your tears dripped on the floor, staining your cheeks.

Namjoon-

Namjoon came to his room after talking with Hoseok. He saw Jisoo standing at the balcony, looking outside within her deep thoughts. He went and quietly stood near her, just a step away.He turned himself to Jisoo. With a faint smile, he held her hands in his, giving them a deep kiss. His eyes got filled with tears which he might have held in for too long. His lips stumbled but he spoke, "I apologise love."